Looking for new job

Thats a good attitude to have because thats what fuels innovation and how new discoveries are made. Everything around you is relative. Think outside the box.

I was angry as an engineering student and eventually failed out because the computer labs smelled like complete shit, and people took too long in the shitters because of the fucking chalkboards.

What is it with you and shitters? Every post you make I picture you doing it while taking a massive dump.

This pretty much sums up the majority of UB undergrads:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/151/384050257_4ee7f4cffc_o.jpg

Ever made?

:mamoru:

Moved to classifieds.

Holy Violator thread hijack!

seems like he “violated” the thread…

OHHHHHH SHIT~!!@!@~!~12

what was this thread about again?

ok back on topic . bump

back on topic…

When I walk out the door in anger…and they spend an entire morning changing every password on every computer…every server…every customer server…

:lol:

I think they should just “fix the glitch” at the place he is working at and see what happens

But i thought you were so happy with your job, and wanting to do a myspace for me hahahaha

myspace thing is for my own web design thing.

Actually I am still enrolled in ECC since 2001… and my GPA requires me to be accademically dismissed every semester. And I’ve been promoted 3 times.
The last 2 positions I’ve had required BAs, and 5+ yrs experience. I started @ ~$9.00, it can happen, you just can’t be a dumbass. Its all in who you know, and who knows you are skilled.

Where do You work right now?

Very true. Not in all cases, but def. in most.

I started at my current company making a couple bucks, as a 20 yr. old kid with ZERO field experience and no degree to speak of; 6 years later and well over double the salary.