WTF: Full time IT Position

Hello all. Long time since I have posted on here been in Florida for a while. Well anyways here goes. I need to find a job since I am moving back to florida for some family issues and because my wife is now pregnant. I am looking for a position in IT preferably Hardware technician or some sort of help desk work. I have a little over 2 years of on job experiance 2 years as an IT generalist for a multimedia design company, and currently about half a year of working for DELL in the CBG waranty hardware and software support. If anyone knows or works anywhere that is hiring for help desk or hardware technician please let me know. Thank you for taking the time to look. I also have refrences of previous supervisors and coworkers avaliable. Once again thank you for your time and have a great day.

Thank you,
Tony Velazquez

you said you’re moving back to florida? I suspect you meant back to NY somewhere?

yes I am sorry I’m a little sick at the moment and have not gotten much sleep I will be moving back to the Buffalo area. Thank you for pointing that out

Any certifications?

when I entered the IT field i worked for my mothers company and did not require any certs. I have taken A+ course never got the cert because did not have money at the time and now im not sure if it will be beneficial. However I am dcse so that would truly be the only kind of cert I have at this point. However if required I can obtain A+ cert quickly and if needed I would be willing to go for other certs as well

Best of luck in Buffalo