Time for a new job. (v. Fuzzy's losing it)

Figured I’d ask here first to see if anyone knows of anything that is open. But I need to get a new job the whole customer-level technical support thing for 3 years is finally starting to get to me in a really bad way.

Basically I’m looking for any computer related job. I’ve mostly specialized in computer repair, simple networking, and have had several jobs for it. I’m quite profecient in excel, powerpoint, word, access, visual basic, and I am more than able to pickup and learn just about anything.

As far as education I just have an Associates degree in Information Technology, as well I studdied electronics at BOCES.

Quite a few others can vouch for me and know that most definatly know what I am doing. And I figured I would post something here first before posting my resume on a job site for fear of being labeled a “flight” risk, and let go. I’m not worried if it results in a cut in pay, or a loss of benefits but I need a job that challenges me, and currently my job does not even in the slightest.

If anyone knows of anything off hand it would be greatly appreciated.

good luck homie, I was looking up here too before settling in. It sucks but the IT is awesome in DC/Va area, up here is dry.

Post it on a job site, you are better off that way. Who cares if they consider you a “Flight Risk”, if they see hopefully so will someone else and you will be otta there anyway. I hear good things about Geico apply for something there if they have something in your field, benefits and pay is supposed to be top notch there… Good Luck though.

we are looking for a tech at my job, why dont you go ahead and send me your resume

I can’t hire you full time but I do need to learn Powerpoint and access.
Maybe we could work out some training/consulting deal if you are interested.

Actually there not…they hired someone last week…and it was a CounterPoint tech.

I’m more concerned about finding a full-time job. But I would be willing to consider it on the side.

sorry fuzzy, i know how bad that place was. I was about to start my 5th year there when i got freed. If i hear anything i will let you know.

Throw your resume at a place like Adecco. I did that last October and ended up with a temp job a Citi in November. I’m not a full time employee earning over $35k/year. It wouldn’t hurt.

apply for chat… they are going to be hiring soon.