Low Partrol - Air Ride + Full Build On Undercover Cop Cruiser

Hoping it aint like the one I bought, cause that thing was GARBAGE.

I’m at my full time job (not on this computer) Were also building a dancer that we are bringing to shows this summer… My partner in crime is a past world champion radical truck dancer- Bryan Lavesque - First person to ever flip a vehicle in competition.

Yeah i seen that one…lol… it isnt… What happend to your Impala?

sold it. Bryan’s been in the game forever, but I thought he was like 3-4 hours south of here?

pics of Monte. make it happen :slight_smile:

He sleeps in my shop on the weekends… He has been in the game forever
We are building a full sponsored dancer together

who’s the sponsor. Please don’t say PH or CCE.

oh and … PICS OF MONTE!!!

We cant say yet…But we have more then one… I can say it isnt pro hopper or cce though… Although i do use some of there parts sometimes

Wayne I traded some frame work for that white s-10 you came and looked at (turd) I thought Bryan would want to build that into a dancer but he wanted to do a car…I ended up putting that s-10 frame under a 54 chevy 210 bomb…lol

nice. was just curious if it was one of the hydro companies or if you found sponsorship elsewhere. I didn’t know people still built dancers. LOL Bryan is oldschool though, so I prolly shoulda known. P.S. - PICS OF MONTE.

yea that thing was a rat. Still need to get down and see the shop though!

When you go down pick me up too! I wana meet this dude… I like him already!

but not in a gay way.

holy shit , poorboys lolol i havent heard that name in a longgggg time

this cop isn’t actually going to try to patrol in this Donk mobile, will he?

my cousin used to be part of that ground like 15 years ago haha

i had a few friends in there also . buttt they grew up a bit

yup loll

to be old and wise you must first be young and stupid.

We all seem to be on the right path with that one! lol

cool project. I’ve always found nicely done air suspension cars interesting. Just not something that I would build for myself.