Steve's low and slow project

You all know i bought nick’s old s-10 (also corey’s) it’s getting head gaskets done as we speak…

the gay neons are being taken out as soon as it gets back to my house

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee266/steve111189/2-1.jpg

repaint those wheels as glossy black as you possibly can get them.

remove pinstripe

what is that thing lowered on?

pinstripes are going as soon as i can… i wanna powdercoat the rims an obnoxious bright color

its mono-leafed in the back… and idk up front, i know they’re not cut, im thinking belltech drop springs

some crazy shit, steve :lol

i wanna go lower but its already hitting the bump stops:(

cut them shits

c-notch the frame and get air. dont get a girl.

i already cant fit a jack under the frame… i have to use 2 jacks to get it up in the air a little bit lmao…

it will be getting a new tailgate, slight possibility of caddy tails and 98+ front end swap

we already talked about this :shifty
As far as him being a girl… ill leave that up to him :slight_smile:

yea i talked to hank awhile ago bout that route… gotta save up some cash for that… i can get a deal on another forum im on for all the air ride shit though

do u have any good ways of getting rid of it? besides getting it resprayed right after

Is it painted on or is it a sticker?

im pretty sure its not painted i get the truck back tomorrow night or thursday morning so ill know better

Lift it pre-runner style.
I always wanted to do that with my old 2wd S10 but I sold it and bought a shitty rusty 4x4 S10 instead.

thats what nick wanted to do if he didnt sell it to me

I wish I kept mine. I saw it last year and thought about asking about buying it back but it was in really sad shape.

yea i was gonna put it back to stock and do a 2" body lift. Run 31x10.50R15’s and make custom diamond plate bumpers with a Winch on the Front. But i didnt have time to do all that.

The pin stripe is just a sticker.
the neons are SO GAY. i never had time to take them out tho…

neons are really gay im trading them for a system :rofl
and the pinstripe… its a fucking pinstripe wtf!! and its coming off very soon