87 S10

Almost ready for paint… Mild 307, stock tranny and rear end. I don’t care about how fast it goes, but that you turn the key and it runs.

Oh, and a pic of my last piece of junk.

Nice. I have a 1990 s-10 that I will do a project with some day.

mild 307? whats that motor pic really showing us? haha

oh shit man, that’s awesome lol.

looks really clean, nice man!

missed ya homie!!! glad to see you’re back at it. You ever get that minivan project we talked about?

The motor pic you see is from my Tacoma that is sold… Forged 2.4L with a GT35R.

Nice truck buddy! How are u and the fam?

Hey Brad, Things are going good… My son is about to turn 4, which I can’t believe. How about yourself?

That’s good to hear! Damn 4 years old, time goes so fast. I’m doing pretty well. Life is busy and most of my involvment in the car scene is thru this wonderful forum. :slight_smile:

What ever happened to the Tacoma? I know you had plans for it but then I saw it on Craigslist as a roller.

I call BS on the 307. Nobody puts one of those in anything.

Nothing wrong with a 307. Now a 305…:Idiots

both are boat anchors.

307 has huge power potential, 305 is a detonation monster. Just becuase the 307 does not get built often, does not mean it’s junk.

wait were talking chebby motors right? :wierd

both in the right hands can be animals

Call it what you want bro. I assure you, it’s a 307.

You scared the shit outa me a few times in that truck. Nice to see another project from you Chris! Welcome back aboard, give me a call when you need help wrenching on it.

now i see what the seats are for. lol

The tacoma was nothing when we drove, to what it turned out to be… it woulda been much scarier.

makes me wish i finished and never got rid of mine :frowning: