Steve's low and slow project

middle of next week ill have the truck back…

wtf happened to this week? whys it takin so long?

guys takin his sweet as time im getting a little pissed when i coulda paid wayne the same amount and had it done a week ago… but i was already in renns. with it so i just had my step dads friend do it

tell him to hurry the fuck up!

did he atleast get the heads off yet?

a rbber wheel you think im joking but they make a rubber wheel itll take the pinstrip right off barely leave any marks on the paint then you wipe off and buff a little and your done

its perpose is specifically for removing pinstriping, and mounts on any standard drill its like 20$

or you can go to the lot like i did, put pete, jeff, matt and some others to work with goo gone and a scraper, wash it a few times and hit it with a buffer, gone

steve. I found something you might like…
http://www.rspeed.org/forums/auto-sale/7692-4-3-supercharger-kit.html

i have seen this in action. It hauls ass!!! and it sounds amazing!

Ive never seen a supercharger for a 4.3 before.

I know there was an old school one for 2.8’s and I wanted to get one for my '93 S10 but I never did.

seriously??? theres 4.3 superchargesr all over the place!

I got out of S10’s when I traded in my Blazer in '05 and havent really paid much attention to them since. I had a '93 and and '89 pickup with 2.8’s and a '96 Blazer with a 4.3.

i miss this truck already

I never missed my Blazer. I missed the '93 a bit and the '89 because it was a piece of shit I could take offroading and not care at all about it.

the heads have been off since monday:Idiots

:eek:eek3:'(

ill let u drive it here and there dont worry

buy that supercharger!

if its still for sale next month maybe…

it comes with the tuned ECU and everything. thats the best part!

ughhhh keep pressuring me!

I told ya man i woulda had it done in 1 days time… oh well, now you know for next time. :thumbup

i ended up doing a water pump, timing chain, and radiator on a dakota instead. :wow lol.