'97 s-10

Up for sale is my '97 s-10 4.3L vortech 5 speed extended cab. Lowered 5/6, mono leafed back with a 3 inch block and spings and spindles up front. At the beginning of summer had headgaskets replace and all tuned up.

The bad
will need some body work
gas gauge does not work (usually fill up around 250-300 miles)
a/c line blew
dash says 224kmi, truck acctually has 124kmi and motor has 80kmi
will need new front valance
and it is also currently uninspected becasue i was just taking it off the road

i will take $2500 O.B.O also open to trade for more of a daily driver please call 518-858-3094 or email freekyboy11@Yahoo.com

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee266/steve111189/lr517.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee266/steve111189/lr541.jpg

keep it you FAG

+1 :thumbup

find me a front end and ill think about it

I have a 97 z34 Monte Carlo that I basically have redone the motor BUT it needs a new drivers side door would be a good trade cuz I need a truck besides I also have an s10 parts truck just sitting in my yard

I might be able to get a door for that car. My friend had a '96 LS at his garage the last time I was there but he might have junked it.

Nice how much I just want to get rid of it, I was quoted 150 bucks for a black door though the car is green

Ill have to ask him this weekend if I talk to him.
He might have junked the car though- he sold some parts off it last year and was thinking about demo derbying it but didnt so I think it might be gone.

No idea on a price. The car is maroon.

just get the headlights i told you to and it will look 100% better

couldnt see this comin lolololol

nick its missing the valance and the sides on the bumper are starting to say screw u… headlights rnt gonna make it look better

still wish i traded it for that damn camaro when i had the chance:facepalmX1,000,000

fluffy ,ya need a job and a place to put it .along wit a winter beeter get a job put some money into it and you will like it again

i have a place to keep her, i have a job now and i have either the ram or the audi 2 drive if i want… if i get the right price or trade shes gone

dude ,keep it seriously cause you will sell it and blow the money on dumb shit for your g/f …then next spring we will hear I WANT A CAR AGAIN just run what ya got

truth!!! do u need me tomorrow for the mojo?

not sure ill call ya .

lemme know i aint doing shit tomorrow night…

trade?

Only trades he is willing to take is 2 ounces of the pineapple express and it better be the goooooood shit.

:rofl