1999 Chevy S10 EXT 2wd Auto

Hello everyone i wanted to put this up and see if anyone was interested in trading me, i have done all the maintenance on this truck and changed the oil every 3k miles with castrol gold full synthetic oil. this truck does have usual rust on the front fender, and on the rear wheel wells on the bed also this is rust on the third door and some on the rocker, also the tailgate has rust but its not bad seeing the truck has seen every winter since it was bought new in 2000, im the third owner and i bought the truck with 80k on it from camp road auto sales.

within the past 3 years if had the following done:
-brand new tranny lines and gas lines were done before i bought the truck, no receipt for this
-4 brand new commando all season tires
-front brakes (brand new rotors, and ceramic pads) stops like a dime :tup:
-brand new header back exhaust, downpipe, cat, mid pipes and muffler
-brand new alternator
-brand new coil packs, wires and spark plugs along with a tune up.
-brand new idler pulley bolt (old one wore out)
-brand new center link, idler arm, front left and right inner and outer tie rods and sleeves, along with a wheel alignment
-had the raditor flushed with new fluids right before this winter.
-had the tranny pan and gasket and all new fluids before winter also
-tps sensor was done recently

This is the 2.2L 4cyl Vortec engine in here

I’m pretty sure i’m missing a few things and will add them when i find the need, i do have all receipts to prove work, i’ve took great care of this truck and its a completely reliable dd, i would like to point out that i’m replacing the filler neck as when i got it inspected last year they said to replace it as its starting to rust, and the only other issue that is not major is the gas gauge does not work, very common on s10s. truck has 127,xxx on it currently and counting as it drive it daily. i’m looking to trade my turck for a 4cyl 5spd car of any sort prefer honda civic coupes, honda prelude, acura integras 2drs, civic hatch, dsm etc. post it up and i will consider it, i don’t want something that needs a bunch of work, i’m looking to swap out a solid dd for a solid dd, its ok if it has rust i just don’t want to hop in it and drive it day one and have a axle clicking or a exhaust on the ground. needs to pass inspection also, my truck passes each time without a issue. if i was to sell outright i would be looking for $2,800obo would prefer to trade. clean title in hand no liens.

pics:

http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb364/honda4life95/IMG_2458-1.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

***Truck does not have cap on it right now its in my roommates storage unit if someone really wants it i will throw it in with the truck.

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

not trying to be picky but i wouldn’t mind a 2g eclipse or talon, and double bonus if the car has a sunroof…

bump for a good dude and a solid truck now someone trade him a smaller car so it doesnt have to take up so much room in my driveway

thanks bro! and i try to keep it away from the prelude

bump for a good guy…

I loled @ “stops like a dime”

:slight_smile:

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

thanks bro! your bikes could be in the back of this!

I might be interested if someone has a car they want to get rid of and fits his needs and would rather have cash let me know

im willing to take cash i did put $2,800obo and am very flexible on the price i can get something lined up for a car right now that i have my eyes on and pay in cash

im having a hard time acquiring the filler neck it doesn’t need to be replaced but just wanted to get it out of the way if i can’t get it done or fixed it will be one thing the buyer would have to do but its not required to past inspection as its not leaking it was only pointed out to keep a eye on it, anyone is more then welcome to look at the truck whenever im located in cheektowaga pm me and i will send you my number also and this is random but fpfffa is my roomate thus why he said get it out of his drive way, he can attest that this thing runs and drives great as i have let him drive it when his car was down

bump

still got this

yes still daily drive it, just had the ujoints and carrier bearings done on it!

yes still daily drive it, just had the ujoints and carrier bearings done on it!

wana trade for a del sol

Lol have I talked to you before and text me pics 716-380-0802

Try posting it here, if you haven’t already.
http://www.s10forum.com/forum/index.php

Have you tried Craigslist too?

1k :slight_smile: my pops needs a truck to replace that black pile of crap that we towed your civic with.

For being up since April and him trying to pawn this off an anyone that had a car for sale, take this offer and run with it.:smiley:

He would turn around and sell it for 3k he already openly admitted to it on fb lol so fuuuuu karter I don’t wanna see less then 2k for it or I’ll just drive it to the ground

I find that hard to believe.
Selling a 12yr old compact 2wd truck in WNY for over $1500 I would think would be a tough sell.

I think you should blow it out your ass hole I’m looking for a trade and it’s deff worth $2,500 seeing as it’s turn key reliable, no hidden bullshit and doesn’t have a million things wrong with it… It’s a 99 with 131,xxx on it now blue book it it’s almost half to $1,000 less and they are listed on cl for more then that… You have nothing to offer go shit on someone else’s thread and not mine esp when I said trade for a car if someone wanted to buy it I put $2,500OBO and the least I’d let it go for is $2k