1999 Chevy S10 EXT 2wd Auto

not without a bunch of work, it was merely to get you NOT to trade it for an 800 rattle canned del sol with hood pins

tell us how you really feel.

For intrested buyers, the gas gauge not working is a common occourance in gm vehicles, including s10s, its a straightforward fix. Dissconnect the fuel lines, filler neck, support the tank, remove the straps. drop the tank, remove the sending unit, seperate the pump from the sending unit. instal pump on new sending unit, put sending unit back in the tank, since the tank is out, PAINT IT. to avoid rusting (also check it over for soft or dark spots). the only real big concern here is dealing with fuel lines that old. Can turn into a can of worms you wish you didn open. Other then that, job takes a few hrs, and is pretty simple. I did one recently.

Obviously before you tear into it that far, check the connect form the gauge all the way back ect.

evan you also forgot to post this, its nyspeed all we care about is heaterz

. :squintnono:

I see, it’s only been for sale/trade since April…
Free bump.

Has semi newer gas lines…

Wanna fix my gas gauge it’s kind of annoying not having one…

Bump for a good dude and so that Evan can buy that sweet Bonneville SSEI.

i’ll give ya $1500 cash or trade ya for a 98 amigo convertible that was driven the last 7 yrs by a 60+ yr old man that babied it.
Derek

Hmmm I’ll let you kno

trade for galant vr4 with a trey five are?

Bench seat in the back or those fold down things?

Sounds good I’ll throw 12k on my end lol

One fold down seat very small I have fit 4 people in here before

little update… i replaced the sending unit/fuel pump, and the gas gauge is working again. i also fixed the downpipe it needed a donut and a bolt. after i fixed the downpipe, the flange for the midpipe that connects to the cat broke, i had the flanges cut and had a piece of pipe put on with clamps. the muffler has a hole in it and it will be replaced as it is under warranty and i replaced the downstream o2 sensor and bought a new back tire. open to offers and to hear what people have for trades still.

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?219915-1999-Chevy-S10-EXT-2wd-Auto

Bumping this back up as I want to get rid of this and get a car. The truck currently has 143,xxx miles on it and will go up as my gf is driving it to work everyday. Truck doesnt have a tailgate anymore as it fell off, rusted out. The service engine light is on for the evap (the gas filler neck needs to be replaced, I epoxied it up but epoxy doesn’t last long, it’s not leaking but triggers the light on) muffler will need to be replaced as the place that I got it new from won’t honor the warranty. Other then that the truck is extremely reliable. I also replaced the starter, boy that was a bitch to do. I’m looking for $1,000 cash or trade for a eg,ek sedan, coupe or hatch of equal value can be 5spd or auto, also looking for a 4gen prelude, must be 5spd or a del sol. Pm me or text me offers please.

updated pics?
still have cap and cover?

I’ll post some pics up later, still has the cover on it and the cap is in slaw’s storage unit, so I dont kno the condition of it…

http://img.tapatalk.com/484be005-8d48-df79.jpg
Here is one pic I found, the steelies were for the winter and are in my garage.

The cap is in good shape it just needs to be washed.

Thanks Aaron!