1999 Chevy S10 EXT 2wd Auto

that truck still has alot of life left in it, also is one of the cheapest vehicles to maintain. glws.

just watched that burnout video… =/

was that with the current tires?

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

has your gf banged it up since the last pictures?
last car i let my gf borrow came back a mess

After the burnout video, the carrier bearing and ujoints were done. no I have since then replaced the tire on yhe back and the tread is perfect. No she has not hit or nicked anything she’s a great driver because I taught her.

I really am willing to move fast on this, truck really does have alot of life left in it, I just don’t use it anymore and want to get the gf in a small Honda

Where’s the truck located

Blasdell/op it’s always here my gf works at night I’m on Lynwood off abbot

PMed

Just wanted to clarify that I’m firm on $1,000 cash, please don’t pm me or text me asking if I would take less then that because I won’t at the moment, I would really prefer a trade for another car of equal value.

No one has a automatic civic that they wanna trade?

Sale pending

PMed

updates on friend picking this up?

Rugsr I pm you back.

Sent you two texts about seeing it today. Have yet to hear from you. What’s up, you around?

I thought this was pending sale? I sent a pm about seeing this a couple weeks ago…

It was
I was going to see it today but something came up with the seller
I got next dibs

my friend picked something up, before i could find another car, rugsr actually original pm me before you about the truck

we will set something up i apologize, i’m still trying to find a car for my gf so she doesn’t get screwed out of a vehicle to drive.

I still fail to see how she’s getting “screwed out of a car” when this was never her’s to begin with…she’s merely been granted the gracious priveledge of borrowing it whenever she “needs” it… it’s summertime brah, get that broad a huffy to get to work for a few days while you take the cash from this truck and snag something else with the money!

Hahaha +1!

This is true, but the whole reason of her driving is so I don’t have to drive her, we’re currently talking about her getting a loan so she can get her own car.

perfect. keep the pimp-hand strong my friend.