~1997 Chevy S-10 Reg Cab LONG Box 2WD V6 $1500~

Up for sale is my winter beater/work truck. Needs to go as I just bought a new truck.

The Truck:

Its a Red 1997 Chevy S-10. The body has 126,xxx miles on it currently and goes up everyday as its my DD. Reg cab LONG box (which I’ve come to find out are pretty hard to find around here). It is inspected until March 2014

Mechanical:
The Good:

-I replaced the engine. Engine has 60,000 miles on it and was replaced a year ago.
-Upper and lower intake gaskets were done when the engine was put in.
-Aftermarket spider injector was installed
-EGR port was cleaned.
-Rebuilt transmission installed about 3 months ago.
-Coolant was flushed shortly after engine was installed.
-Tune up was done 4,000 miles ago, new plugs, wires, cap, rotor. The coil and ICM were put in 6,000 miles ago.
-I removed the oil cooler system that was leaking and deleted it completed.
-Has brand new starter

The bad
-The CEL will come on from time to time for P0440 evap code (usually when the tank gets around 1/4 full and I go to fill it). I just live with the CEL on for a day or 2 then it goes away.

Body/Interior:
The Good

-Its Red, thieves like red vehicles so put full coverage on it.
-Its a 7.4’ Long box, meaning its almost a full size pick up truck with almost as much payload capacity and more fuel economy.
-Its threshold for pain is right around 1700 #'s payload, wouldn’t go anymore than that.
-The doors are NOT sagging.
-I installed new side view mirrors a few weeks ago
-Bed has a plastic bedliner installed.
-Its got new wiper blades.
-Manual windows and manual locks.

The Bad[COLOR=black]:
-The Cab corners have been repaired by the previous owner and will need to be redone soon as his body work skills were sub par.
-There is some rust on cab corners and bed sides.
-The tailgate is blue and does not match the truck but works all the same, one of its cables is broken. I have another tail gate to with it in perfect shape.
-Truck was in an accident and I had to replace the radiator and pull the support out. It needs a new grill. Hood is primer black.

Chassis
[COLOR=seagreen]The Good[COLOR=black]:
-New front brakes 1000 miles ago
-New front wheel bearings 1000 miles ago
-Rear brakes adjusted 1000 miles ago
-New rear shocks installed 1,500 miles ago. (Sensitrack load leveling coil overs) These added about 350# payload capacity capability. These made a hell of a difference in the ride quality and ride height of the truck.

I think I have covered all the pros and cons this truck has.

I am asking [COLOR=red]$1000 or best serious offer.

ALSO AVAILABLE:[COLOR=black]
IF 7.4’ of pick up truck is not enough cargo room for you, I also have for sale this custom 6’ S10 pick-up trailer. The front A-frame was welded in by a certified professional welder. The trailer tows nice and straight. It does need some work to be road worth (I have the title for the truck it used to be a part of). The light wiring needs to be addressed, I planned on using the stock tail lights and saved plenty of harness from the truck to use it. It is currently sitting on lowering blocks that need to be removed. I will include a complete set of leaf springs to put on the trailer. Also will come with a spare tire. There is a tailgate for the trailer and the hardware to install it.

I am asking [COLOR=red]$350 or best serious offer for the trailer or will include it in the sale of the truck for $200.
[/COLOR][/COLOR]

As the above states:
Truck is $1000 or best serious offer
Trailer is $350 or best serious offer
Truck and Trailer is $1200 or best serious offer.

Any questions or to set up a date/time to view please contact Jeff @ 716 570 3082. I am available mornings, week nights and weekends.[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=black][COLOR=seagreen][COLOR=black][COLOR=red][COLOR=black] Please don’t waste my time or yours, if you do not have the money or don’t plan on buying something this month then don’t reply. [/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][COLOR=seagreen][COLOR=black][COLOR=red][COLOR=black]
Both are located in Lancaster.
[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]

The windshield should be replaced sometime this week and I am installing the other hood on the truck.

Bumppppp

lol the white truck used to be mine

The starter is a bitch to do on these, glws awesome fs thread!

I bought that truck on CL for parts from a kid off Niagara Falls Blvd.

Starters are EASY to do in a 2wd. The 4x4 which you are thinking of are a PITA cause the diff and axles are killing all the working space.

Just an updated, I will update the main post soon:

Put new seats in it! 40/60 split bench!
New windshield installed!
New hood installed!
Has a CD player now!

I installed 2 helper leaf springs and have new 30x9.50x15 LT tires for the rear and 235-75-15LT for the fronts. They can be included in the sale for an additional $250 they are on freshly painted Sonoma Rims. I will have new pictures shortly.

Up

Bump up top!

Just bought a 2013 2500HD to replace this, time to go!

Quote the upgrade, didn’t know scrapping was getting this fancy lol

GLWS

Up top.

HAS TO GO MAKE AN OFFER!

Truck is SOLD!

Trailer still available for $300 or best offer.