FS: 97 S10 LS EXT - $5200 - LOW MILES

PRICE DROP !!! $4500 NEED IT GONE TO GET THE AUDI BACK!

'Im selling the truck to finish my Stage III swap in the S4. I hate to do it, the truck has been nothing but perfect for me. This thing is a TANK. I recently saw an accident involving an S10 and a Chevy Cobalt. The truck had a dented 1/4 panel, and the Cobalt had its bumper and firewall kissing eachother. This is when trucks were trucks, not some plastic sh!t… I guarentee this truck will make its new owner very happy, and they will enjoy the reliability and power that this thing has to offer.

97 Chevrolet S-10 LS
4.3L 205hp V6 Vortec
4 Speed Automatic
JVC CD player 50x4 w/4 new speakers and amplifier wired for subs(subwoofers) or as an extra boost for the speakers (everything is wired in and ready to go, just needs hooked up to speakers of your choice!)
Oil Changed every 3,000 miles
Manual Doors/Windows
Interior is in great shape (Seat covers have been on the seats since the day I bought it)
Exterior has some surface scratches and blemishes, but no dents
Bed has a fiberglass cover (NOT a truck cap, but a smooth cover with lock and key)
Ventshades on windows
Sliding rear glass (just installed, works great in the summer when you need the extra air!)
Two jump seats in the back, both of which are in great condition
CB Radio installed with Antenna (for any highway driving, saved me from sitting in hours of traffic MANY times)
Two BRAND NEW headlights with less than 5 hours of use on them. They are Sylvania Silverstars, one of the best you can buy for this truck!
New battery 15k ago
Catback exhaust with 15k on it. It sounds GREAT. Its not too loud that it sounds like a honda without an exhaust or even a Mack Truck, its just enough that you can hear the power in the throaty 4.3L Vortec V6!
New front brake overhaul in August
Front tires have 10k, back have 2k
Rims are in great shape
Little to no rust!!!
This bad boy was garage kept its whole life up until May 2008, and its seen very little rain.
Brand New Rain-X windshield wipers that really work amazingly
PA Inspected until 05/09
There is a crack in the lower portion of the windshield (the windshield wipers hide it) and it is clean, is not spider-webbing, and passed inspection with it, as well as post guidelines for POV inspections!

Feel free to email or call with any questions of if you would like to come take a look at the truck! Thanks so much!!!! 
(412) 812 fiftysixtythree
Car is currently with me in Fort Campbell, KY, about 45 miles north of Nashville,TN.. but I will bring it up home for a buyer if so nessecary.. I have it for sale down in Fort Campbell as well
pics can be seen @ 
http://clarksville.craigslist.org/cto/1009215504.html

Thanks!!!!!
Dave

new price! 4200… need this thing gone