'97 s-10

^ ahahaha, i knew somthing was coming

I got a nice ek coupe id trade for this but some cash on top would be necessary.
Pm me

have no cash to add on top

Go up to utica to that junkyard I got all my parts at. I maybe going there pretty soon actually. I picked up a complete dash, door panels, console, hood, fender, hitch, door, 98+ rad. support all for about $250.

If you want to do the 98+ front end like mine. I know a certain 350 S10 guy :wierd that has one I pulled out at the same place.

i just want the front end back looking normal if i keep it

trade me

Fluffy maybe we can work out a deal since I know you needa front end

pm sent

98+ front end is weak, put in a blazer front end (94-97 i believe) with a nice grille. Complete baller. Anyhow back on topic:

1.how are the cab corners/any other rust?
2.hows it run now that its finally running?
3.CEL?

I am very interested. I have cash, but also a couple bikes you might be interested in but that involves cash on your end for 2 of them, 1 may be cash on my end (3 total to choose from)

dont trust my self on a bike… only real rust is on the 3rd door and a little on the opposite side

edit: forgot to add keeps throwing p0300 code

thats a misfire code, id get in touch with whomever did your tune up

yea i know…

it may not be missfiring ,it could be a bad c.p.s among other thigngs

Better yet a Sonoma composite setup with a grille insert and Chevy bowtie in the center. Ive seen a few like that and they look really good.

i shoulda threw it on the computer last night while i was there :banghead

+1 to that… Do a GMC front end and make it look like a Denali. Chevy is overdone.

Definitely keep it and fix the rear suspension. I rather ride in a shopping cart than your truck just because it rides like a cloud in comparison.

If your interested in a SC kit PM me and Ill give you the guys number. I believe he wants 1500 for everything and it have like 50 miles on it.

who dirty dan? pmed

trade for a 95 hardbody? :rofl.

gl foo

TTT i need money so i can buy paul’s camaro!