Lowered the Car Yesterday v. Crappy Cell phone pics.

BEFORE…

AFTER…

We need to make some final adjustments today, the front is sitting about an inch to low.

What suspension setup did you go with? Whens the tranny getting fixed? :slight_smile:

looks good.!

Looks good but I really think some different rims would really set that car off…but to each is own.

god those wheels are terrible

very nice :tup:

+1

+1

See I’m really trying to be a nicer person online, because apparently I can be a dick occasionally, but everytime I see those rims on what would be such a great car ( minus the auto ) I want to stick a magic marker in my peehole and blame my death on the hideous spectacle that is your wheels

your taste in wheels is debatable at best…

but i didn’t buy them, so to each their own. thank got you lowered it. low profile tires/aftermarket wheels and a stock ride height look like shit. your stance now is awesome. what suspension did you get?

yea i agree with the above, im not feeling the wheels. but its your car. drop looks good

ROFL

ROFLMAO.

you actually just got me in trouble in class because i burst out laughing.

haha i’ll be back later. but the car does look better lowered.

for the love of god and all that is holy… those wheels are terrible.

the wheels are inconsequential. what kind of suspension was used?

Lets start a poll on whether or not Justin should sell his rims :slight_smile: and buy some nice BBS ones.

No poll needed. It’d be a landslide.

I guess the wheels being Ghey has been covered… the drop looks good though. :tup:

X…

ok why is it that every time Justin makes a thread involving his car, all he gets is people hating on his rims? its his car, so why do you care what it looks like? if he likes, it, thats all that matters! In the last ~2 weeks, i have seen 2 other S4s that look just like his on here (one as a project thread and one FS thread) so i dont blame him for wanting to make his car stand out a little bit. he made the thread about lowering his car, not about if people like his rims. oh my god, what happened if people didnt like something on YOUR car??? imagine that???

btw, i think the car looks a really good now justin. just get that front ride height figured out and you’ll be all set.

Balleriffic