LS1 Xtreme's pics

did a quick … and i mean quick (30 mins total) photoshoot on sunday at around 530pm … got rushed into it at the last min and we had to be out by 6 … so lack of quality and rushing gave us little prep time to get a good layout for the shoot but we worked with what we had

and finally the (surreal) shot

not bad pics wise but that thing needs to be lowered badly…

Nice pics
That would be a cool truck if it were lowered! haha

Badass truck

now lower it!

lower!!!.. i think i looks good but everyone else says lower it so i’m saying it too

holy stance fail batman

Truck needs to be dumped…

And that cowl/scoop deal needs to be ditched… makes the truck look like shit.

im fucking jealous!!! sick truck

TAILS NEED TO GO!

SSSSSSSSSSMOKINSSSSS STYLE HOOD

McMuffin just found new wallpaper pics.

not a real extreme but still nice and needs a drop

Its better than a real extreme. LSX MOFO!

Conservative ride height adjustment and a shorty antenna or at least painted black.

LSX swapped S-10’s make my pants tight.
One of these days some crazy bastard will drop in an LS7 or LS9.
I want one.

I would do a Parish special: 5.3L, ZO6 cam, T-76. Only problem is getting a tire to put the power to the ground.

I want an AWD LSx Astro.

Back on topic, nice pics.

Also, I see pictures of a truck and a pic of a corvette engine however I don’t see pics of a corvette engine in said truck. I am not saying it isn’t in there but maybe more of the truck in the engine shot would help a bit.

got this for a little bit of the truck …

Thats enough for me to know its an S-10/Sanoma/Hombre/Blazer/Jimmy/Envoy/Bravada. LOL
Now whats under the LS6 engine covers?

just playin

Would you like constructive criticism again?

Yes deffenitly as long as you keep in mind the shoot was 30 mins including the rolling shots !!! also #1 and #3 i dont care much for but i used them