took one of the s2k

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2755/4391272228_d1bc06e427.jpg

I was going to ask why it was so small, but I answered my own question. Well done as always Dan. That beast coming out this year?

yea will have a new tranny and clutch in a few weeks

Great shot. What happened to your tranny?

all hell broke loose inside haha im not very easy on it

lol. get an AP2 tranny with the carbon synchros + 4.77s.

Great shot!
Looks like you did a little light painting.
No driver behind the wheel though…

yea i was the only one there i didnt have anyone to use … maybe ill edit myself in it later … as for the light painting i set up about 8 different led lights different places to make the wheels and bumper glow plus a few in the background to give the streaks … silly as it may sound the blue streak in the background over my hood is my led alarm clock that i set up haha

So, can you make my FD look that good? Maybe you can get me in next years FD calendar, lol.

its possible … id love to try … got a pics of it as is?

edit … i see some pics of it in the snow … i think they had one that color on the cover of modified mag or one of those a few months back … im sure we can make it look good!
I LOVE FD’s

Mine wasn’t the one in the snow, on the forum. I got some plain jane rims to put on it and it has different bumper lights, a R1 lip, and I’m getting some great custom made retro fitted HID projection headlights. These picks are old and it’s under snow. I know, it shouldn’t be outside but the addition with garage that it will get to go in just got finished.

lets do it sometime

I just looked through the pics in your link and they are impressive, you could make me fall in love with my car in a whole new way, lol.

ah thanks … those are all from last year, dont really feel that they are very good and i never owned a camera before 2009 so some new equiment and alot of research and practice will make this summer alot different

that picture is dumpy

great pic dude

It’s funny cause I’ve been hoping my brother can get the parts he needs in enough time for his E30 build cause I wanted to get some good pics with that and my friends EVO since they’re all silver.

im guessing the evo and your bros car are in a garage for the winter?

Yeah, the EVO’s in VT right now and my brothers car is at his house where my car is also but doesn’t fit with everything he has going on for his project. This is the last time my car will sit in snow. My fiance and I decided to stay living at her parents due to the large addition they built and are allowing me to keep my FD in the very large garage they built in the winter. I’d rather pay rent to people I care about then put equity into a strangers property, plus this place is ridiculously nice.