FS: 91 Firebird

This was my project car but I’m not going to be able to work on it or afford it anymore since I’m likely going to be moving.

It’s a 91 Pontiac Firebird with 110k or so on the odometer.
I’ve been driving it/slowly restoring it for about 2 years now.

I never managed to paint it, but I did a really quick black spray job last fall that was decent, it was just to make it look somewhat better, it’s now flaking off so it needs to be painted for real.

Right now it has a 305 in it and 5sp tranny. The transmission needs a new 3rd gear synchro, it doesn’t like downshifting from 3rd to 2nd, only problem.

I installed a set of shorty hedmann headers on it and a 3in Y-pipe, after the Y pipe, before the cat, I installed a cutout controlled electronically within the car, you can basically control the volume of the car.

It has new stuts and shocks, new balljoints, 3 new tires, plenty of tread on the one I didn’t change. I did a ton of body work already and strengthed the flood, welded new metal in it. Right before I put it away I had to put a new clutch in it, so there’s under 1000miles on the clutch in it. As far as I can remember, everything works in the car, I was driving it, took is off the road for the winter.

I also have a EFI 350 engine I was going to put in it I got from a 88 pickup. The engine is still in the truck but if you want it I’ll give you it. I was told it had 60k something miles on it, I had it running, ran good for me.

Here are some pictures:

www.intoxitales.com/pics/DSC00106.JPG
www.intoxitales.com/pics/DSC00098.JPG

I’d like to get $2000 as that’s less then I’ve put into this by quite a bit, but that probably wont happen so throw me offers.

hey really sorry 2 hear that u have to sell it man.

and for any1 that is interested in it, i sold him the 350 motor. the motor ran great in the truck when i had it and i never really had any problems with it. it is a very solid motor.

bump for a good guy

Car is no longer for sale, sorry.

do you still ned the doors ? i dug them out the other day