BURNALL4...Quick Pics

Well, i tried to get the pics to go vertical, but i guess im to computer dumb to do it…oh well, epic fail.

If someone can humor me and tell me what I did wrong that would be great, or if an admin wants to mess with it thats fine too.

Niccccce car and niccccce pics

Well hey buddy, had to hop over here with the Evo pics, eh? It looks great though!

One my my Fave local imports… Like to see some GunMetal wheels on her/ or even the newer Black Chrome

Looks amazing. There is not a thing i would change on this car

…well maybe the driver :lol

Looks great as always man!

Thanks guys! I had a awesome time last night BTW. No Bullshit, no drama, no cops, great bunch of guys to chill with. Even had some playtime, where I got caught sleeping, which dosent happen to often…lol Still a fun run as usual. Cossy, I wanted to ask if you found that load I left for you under the dash of the Porch that I left after you let me sit in it?

I hope to see every one at the valley on wednesday. Im getting the car tuned on tuesday maybe even have some dyno time to see what it makes. Ill be there with Raif (blue talon) on wednesday. Hoping for a deep 11.5 or 11.4 at 118 or 119…im not sure if ill be able to pull it off, but it should be interesting. This is pump gas of course.

Agreed! Best night ive seen in damn near 2yrs or so. GL at the valley, cars moving out good, you should be able to hit your target.

What sis that a EVO without a wing? Looks sick man!

RS FTW!

love your car dude, saw it last year in person and its amazing…

on a side note, u guys goin out there again tonight? i was gonna come out, but i got fuckin sick as fuck and i still dont feel that great but i can make it oiut

I wont be there tonight, got invited to a batchlor party for one of the State Troopers…and yes there will be strippers! So im gonna have to pass on hangin out tonight…lol

yea there is a pretty nice party im invited to tonight as well, i doubt there will be strippers but i dont feel like drinkin so i guess i’ll just come and hang out

and matt yea if i can stop by CP first to pick the cooler up i’ll def bring it down for ya, i’ll be comin down in either the zx14 or the 740, my bike is out of comission due to a faulty battery… pos

For whatever reason I can’t see the pics:( but I’m sure it looks awesome!

Car looks great as usual my friend

Evo is looking cash as always mike!

pretty sure pete blew his whad

looks cash man!

Mike, fixed your pictures. no more left to right scrolling

Like others said, I love everything about that car Mike!!