BURNALL4...Quick Pics

all of my thoughts have already been stated like 6 times in this thread :lol

Thanks for the compliments guys!

Thanks for fixing for me, my computer dumbness strikes again!

ahh I can see the pictures now…weird :lol

Looks awesome Mike. The pictures are crazy good!

owner is gay, car is cool

Pictures look great.

Was this shot at your house? If so nice property!

your car looks amazing

Ya its my parents, we just happened to be there so we tried to make the best of it.

Sick buddy! love that thing…

i likes evos. itd look WAY awesome if u had tint. cuz itd be a white car with black accents all around. it would look SO SO awesome that way.

-rep fish bowl on this car FTW

idk, i wouldnt neg rip him. maybe he just doesnt want the hassle of doing tint and then dealing with tickets on it, ya kno? i tinted mine and i refuse to take it off now. so i have to deal with it.

I thought about it for a while, but id rather take the $200-$300 and put it into something thats gonna make it go a lil faster. At least at this point they’re gonna be stock for the time being. Id also like to do a JDM rear bumper ($800) and a custom crash beam for the back end just incase. An SE front lip ($200) would be sweet too. Then im pretty much done for the exterior. I also got a KILLER price to have the pillers and the roof liner wrapped in black Seude. I think would look superultrapimpified!

rubin, i can do the headliner if you want, ive done it a few times.

Lil Photoshop fun!

o0000ooooo0000 niceeee

I have a friend that does it for a side job, hes been doing it for 25 years. he said $200 including materials. So I think im just gonna have him so it, but I appreciate the offer.

i have been itching for a black suede roof in my car for a long time. i will also need info on this please

shoot me a PM with some pics of your headliner.

Love the look of the evo with no wing… Nice pics

This thing is a blast to drive! Nice pics too.