justingsr's daily

as per justin’s request i am posting some pictures of his 4 door daily

things clean, good lookin daily

nice dd …love that last pic …with the cop behind him lol

nice clean DD also love the cop pic, whats up with that? haha…also is there something different about the ass end?

nope OEM ass end lol

it looks different than a DC coupe rear end, cause it’s a trunk not a hatch, so the tail lights are 2 pieces instead of one. and i think the distance between the lights and the bumper is bigger too.

Oooohhhh okay stupid me. Thought something looked different. Never payed attention to that. Car looks good dude

i’m liking it. forgot how good dave’s old ASA’s look on there, much better than i thought they would for sure.

yeah i like the asa’s alot and thanks for the luv guys, i realy don’t want to drive this through the winter but hey thats what a daily is all about right, i got the oem mesh wheels with snows so will c how she does for the winter

mad clean car last picture is sick

yea real clean 4 door there dood

Thanks

I like this set, mostly because it has a more natural feel to it, no drop in sky, you worked with what you had for a background, etc. Some of the angles the camera was on for a few shots I’m not too crazy about but thats me, I just like a nice level shot. have you ever gotten closer to the Central Warehouse for shots?

Whats up with the cop? Did he want to know why you were blocking the road? lol

yup the cop was wondering what we were doing, he didnt have the lights on that was dan’s doing lol

Awesome. Cops are cool when they play along :rofl He wasnt pissed?

car looks good but it needs to be lower and add a front lip!!! when you coming to chill again justin?

[QUOTE=freakLS7;462070]car looks good but it needs to be lower and add a front lip!!! when you coming to chill again justin?[/QUOT

dont want to spend the money to go lower and i kinda like it with out a lip, I know i gota come chill, ill be out sat night for the shift thing bud

Pretty clean daily driver:thumbup