some pics from the week

Pics came out good

sick pictures, i get to play with team teal today possibly. :thumbup

Awesome pictures

great pics. for the burn out pics do you just change the shutter speed? or apature?

is that Adam’s red hatch???

also, Im jw but whats the point of the holes cutout in the teal Hatch???

sick pics

That is Adams hatch and holes are to help the air leave rather then gather behind the bumper

does it actually make a difference??

I always hear/see them done on cars but has it been infact a proven fact it has affect?? No im not being a dick, im really jw.

Adam’s hatch came out nice and clean…its about time its only been what? 3 years lol

actually the burn out pics were taken around 715-745 with sunset being around that time i cant believe they came out the way they did being handheld … i used an iso of 1600 thus the noise … f-stop was 2.8 brooks was 1/400 the blue civic was 1/250 and the white one was 1/125

the blue civic and white civic were only doing about 20 mph while brooks was i believe in 3rd gear nearing 100mph lol and he wanted a bigger trail of smoke

great pics…clean cars!!

Im not 100% sure if it does any thing. People claim it does

it does, its all about aerodynamic. it has a similar fucntion as a rear under diffuser. air gets caught in your rear bumper and acts as a drag on your car, this allows it to exit the rear bumper while a rear under diffuser just makes it so it doesnt have access there.

3 years and a whole lot of hours haha, figuring out some of the electrical quirks were annoying. its a blast to go for a ride in. brooks said he noticed a difference at the track, his ass doesn’t get all squirrly when hes braking

awesome pics man
especially liking the red ef hatch :excited

dude that red ef is sweet, still a work in progress, but its getting there a little bit at a time

the red ef makes me want one. i like those alot.

i love it! EF sedans are my favorite honda’s but yours and b-ri’s hatches look fantastic too. keep it clean!

just wanted to say the pics of the hatches were not supposed to be a photoshoot they were just sitting in the driveway and i snapped a few pictures … if either of these cars want a real shoot and are on the site let me know we can go somewhere much better for pictures

im sure they will, we tried to snap a few on our phones, they obv didnt come out too well. i would like to see the hatches with some fall foliage behind them

I need that ef hatch