Jrod Vs Arod @ LVD

My brother and I were messing around saturday at test and tune. I set my car to 10psi to race him. He got kicked out after running back to back 11.3. Going to have morgan build us a roll bar for next time.

Enjoy:

Nice! Glad both ur guys cars are running good.

thanxs. looking to see what Jrods car will do on the new MH drag radials wed night.

your brother’s green hatch runs solid for what it is! 126mph! damn!

Nice runs guys!
You need a new camera man :lol

Talked to Juan Saturday at the lot, he was tellin me about T&T. 11.3 @ 126 is MOVIN for what that car is, damn!

Nice fellas!

Glad to see jaun fixed his tire situation. I hope to see some 10’s on wednesday.

nice runs …

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b210/boosteds13/other%20pics/50e953ea.gif
READ
He needs a cage/roll bar

thanxs, its the combination of the tuner and engine builder :wink: Hope to see 10’s with a little race gas tune.

So that was just race gas untuned for it? Juan told me it was on race gas on the 11.3 @ 126 run. What was his 60’?

yea,he mixed some 110 with pump. But i never changed the map. With a full tank of race gas and more timing it should pick up at least 50hp more with same boost. Turbo pretty much maxed out.
1.7 60ft

Thats the same tune we race the evo with. On the streets you lose like .700 sec at min. from spin
ning too much.

good runs. didn’t realize u needed a chut to run 11’s thou. lol

you don’t but it looks cool…lol

Im always nutswinging. But atleast not on your nuts mr. failzano

i’m gonna pop my shit and drive down the highway with it. like a big distracter…:bowdown:rofl

nice video alberto… but the cameraman commentary, we could do without it :lol

Damn, wish my hatch ran like that. On the teal civic, do those cutouts in the rear bumper make that big a dif?

gangsta music!