Jrod Vs Arod @ LVD

Bonethugs :rofl

Is there a reason you run a shoot when your car doesnt seem to go fast enough to require one?

Not trying to be a dick just wondering, I’ve seen your car run many times, all with the shoot… not once have I seen a fast enough pass to require it

He was on 10psi and ran a 11.33@121 :rofl

I think there’s more in it :rofl

I understand this… but I’ve never seen the car run past this…

Its always been in the 11 second range every singe time ive seen it run…

I just dont see the need to have a chute?

Unless hes scared to turn the boost up more on the ebay turbo

:facepalm

Dude wow, im an idiot…

Seriously… remember the im going nuts thread…

I got 1 hour of sleep last night…

I feel the same way again…

I couldent find my coffe that was right in front of me…

Why you gotta be hatin at 9:30am that’s all I’m saying. :rofl

because 10am isnt here yet

Hey shady you got any more unless shit talking things to say?

side note: Great runs guys!

Does boost creep at all on Juans car?

Relax guy… I never said the car was a POS… Im just saying Ive seen it run quite a few times and never fast enough for the chute…

Maybe theres a ton more in it and theyre waiting I have no idea…

just wondering…

Pull the tampon out of your ass

trapping 140mph, id say he is getting going to be needing that chute since im sure the car does have more in it.

Thank you all i was asking…

Everyone said it was stupid fast, and I remember the first time i saw it and the chute i was like sweet… and then i saw it run… and was dissapointed…

Why is this thing not running 8-9’s yet then? :wierd

We’ll see. I know of another hatch that will make it into the 9s in the area. Who will be first is the question…

Whoever has more balls and or money?

More of who ever hooks better. Good runs

you must be blind, in the vid i ran 10.3@140. The chute is for safty reasons dumbass. I use it all the time even if im going 130. its a lot safer for me, i don’t need another integra incident.

the car will run 9s when i feel like turn up the boost. I know dan’s integra is a couple boost setting aways from running 9s also. Same with that 700hp integra Gt4088.

Don’t listen to Shady. He makes my head hurt…

Before you can talk about ebay turbos and big boost, try getting a blow off valve you tard

ROFL

ebay turbo :ohnoes