bored - photos Oaks3, BREETIME, Jladowski, Mickdad

we were bored so decided to take some pics of the cars…nothin special not good quality camera just wanted some shots…

Photo quality could be better, but the cars looks nice.

i kno. but thanks

cop story?

gt3’s are the gay… and so hot… cars look good guys

Cars look really clean :tup:

I saw the blue coupe with red wheels on the side of the 90 East by the William St. exit with his hood up last week btw. Anything serious?

wtf is on the bumper of the hatch

holes. I’d assume the metal piece is a finishing touch to clean up the holes and make them look better. to my understanding, they’ll vent the air that would normally get caught in the rear bumper. reduced drag. aerodynamics, dummy. xoxox.

p.s. that hatch is hotttt

Is that Limster’s old EK?

+1 on cop story.

who owns the blue hatch that was next to me after duffs?

wtf is this fast and the furious -1?

looks good :tup:

lol @ cop pic

madd jdm yo

too baller for me

he pulled thru and asked us if we were blowin off fireworks and we said no then he left…then about 2 min later came back and asked if we wanted more light so he shined the spot light on us…he was a real cool guy.

my friend jake…he told me about that but he said he didnt wanna try to pass you cuz he didnt want to make u think that he was tryin to mess with u,and try to race hahahaha

yea

The holes do nothing FWIW…

The air itself swirling around back there caues a pillow of air to devleop, and causes the other air to flow under this higher pressure area…

just like the bed of a pickup truck

OH MY GOSH IM SO DUMB THANK YOU G JEFF. :fail: