bored - photos Oaks3, BREETIME, Jladowski, Mickdad

the mall security swarmed us and kicked us out tho

I WOULD JUST STOP TAKING PICTURES… THEY ARE TERRIBLE…

+1

Also using clean cars for close ups might be of some benefit.

deff like jakes new rims

cars look good :tup:

Any of them fast?

the red one just needs blue rims :tup:

they look nice though, like the contrast

yea the accord…

lol

http://youtube.com/results?search_query=streetglow116&search_type=

some vids of ek and ef and other races

no really tho - stand down

so do you actually know them or are you another internet ass clown that likes to try n piss people off?

as for the cars being fast… both hatches are b series swapped and the SI coupe has something like @ under the hood. They aren’t V8, dual exhaust, american muscle, disturbed in the CD player, mullet driver fast cars… but they’re quick

I think the pics look great. As stated already they arent high res baller pics with the latest Nikon but just some pics of some nice cars.

Contrast looks nice, but i would love to have someone take some high res pics. Would look real good with a well lit background like southgate.

thanks john

you say don’t piss people off, yet you go and spew your Fbody bullshit as usual…God bless the retards of NYSPEED.

oh be quiet, your probably doing a burnout right now while typing and listening to disturbed.:smiley: dont fight it pat, just let it become you.lol

with a blown clutch?..Fuck my fbody right now. Speaking of i have to go buy the new one. :wiggle::drama2::pedo:

Why you hatin? :tantrum:

Cars look nice btw.

ughhh, you know what pat? im very pleased with these MT street radials. You were right about the street traction. I cant believe it.:slight_smile:

I have a spare LS6 clutch if you need something to get you through the season if you want it.

ahh i love you pat

by the way good pics mike

why do american cars always seem to be sold with disturbed cd’s or people are always listening to them and people think that all their drivers have mullets lol wtf.

Ah you drive a honda? Do you have squinty eyes and bleached matted down blond hair and listen to techno hhhuh