Took the car out and snapped some pics DT....

I’m bored so here’s some pic whoring. I got antsy today and took the car out and about. Please excuse the lack of wing, as I just ripped off the car cover (which only fits without the wing), changed the oil, and went out. Nothing major, just a few shots of the dirty car by Scott - thought I’d share.

nice… Looks hott

:tup:

I’m jealous. More of the sticker on the rear than the car it’s self, but both are hott none the less :smiley:

I think I like these without a wing

Looks good.

in those shots it doesn’t look back without the wing, but the side profile view of a wingless evo definitly leaves somthing to be desired

nice pics i love IX’s soooo much awsome car:tup: and i agree leave the wing off it looks good.

or maybe a rexpeed trunk lip spoiler…

http://aycu16.webshots.com/image/27935/2000522837894125399_rs.jpg

that looks good without the wing, now how bout the little fin things (idk what they are called) on the top of the back window :smiley:

looks hot :tup:

That does look cool. I’m in the “Evo needs a wing,” camp.

i see a white, wingless MR in cheektowaga every now and then…recently on William right by/under the 90 entrance/exit. this you?

if not i think i have a guess who…since i do recall over the summer having my first and only encounter with nick pearl, as he was driving shotty in a wingless white evo mr that a friend of his must have owned…i tried to avoid talking to him, but he couldn’t resist hitting on me.

PS:

sorry to litter this thread with the name nick pearl…car looks hawt :tup:

Looks really nice, Geoff

soooo sexy <3

I never understood how people like that car with a wing.

Leave the wing off.

Consider me an Evo noob but why the hell do they make them 4drs? Its a hott car but why a 4dr?

Hot.

exactly what I was thinking. Something needs to be there. Doesn’t have to be a 2 foot wing like stock, but something…

You need to wipe your ass…err tailpipe…

It does need something in the back to balance out the upright, boxy profile.

The “little fin things” are vortex generators.

Hot car.

:tup: