Changes to the evo! :)

First I just wanted to say that anyone and everyones comments are welcome.

Well after 4 years of riding around with the wing on the car I decided to take it off. I happen to think it looks great! Shaved the holes from the wing and shaved over the keyhole as well (I haven’t seen someone do that to an evo yet).

Also changed out some lights up front. for the 194 parking lights I swapped them out with LEDs (looks like a machine gun)

And for the fog lights I put in 5000K whites

Here’s some all around shots:

That is all.

looks great

looks good

Looks great! Now remove that wiper in the back :wink:

looks awesome

great looking car

Very nice.

find a way to hide/disguise the intercooler, get the stock small base lancer wing, and paint the mesh of the hole in your hood to match the color of the hood to make it less noticeable…ultimate sleeper lancer!

If you are trying to say it would look like a base lancer. it wont they look completly different in the front end.

One of my buddies has an evo and he said that he actually did notice a difference in stability at higher speeds when he removed his wing

obviously…and the ride height, and wheels, and noticeably different brakes…but it would still catch a handful of people off guard and have a bit more of an element of surprise to it.

Looks good

looks good although im sure the wing had more of a function than just looks, but atleast you did it the right way and actually had everything shaved and painted

Very nice and sexay!!

:tup:

still like it better with the wing :slight_smile:

I’m a fan, the spoiler is gay
Looks great, who did it?

Nice, another wing gets the boot.
Wing=Fail.

Looks great.

if your takin stuff off on the back take off that wiper! i didnt know these cars came with them, i dont think its hatchbacky enuFF to have em, looks good tho!

still like them better with the wing, but its your car so who am i to judge :stuck_out_tongue: I do agree tho if your going to remove the wing, then remove the wiper as well

Put the wing back on Dave…

I also like Evo’s better with the wing but well done with the shave job.