Mac faggotry to end all Mac faggotry.

Apple’s iPhone-App-Approval Mouse Falls Off Treadmill: Buy The $1000 App That Does Nothing

While many of the apps in Apple’s (AAPL) iPhone App Store are useful, some are utter crap. And the latest, spotted by John Gruber, is an insult to all the well-meaning developers that Apple made wait/are still waiting to get into the iPhone developer program.
http://static.10gen.com/www.alleyinsider.com/~~/f?id=4898e41e14b9b97500845c35
Behold: “I Am Rich,” a $999.99 app from Armin Heinrich, which just displays a red gem on the phone’s screen – nothing else.
“The red icon on your iPhone or iPod touch always reminds you (and others when you show it to them) that you were rich enough to afford this,” the app’s information page says in iTunes. “It’s a work of art with no hidden function at all.”
The upside for Apple: $300, or 30%, of all purchases. The downside: Good luck enforcing that “all sales final” policy on this scam.

:awdrifter:

i saw a fucking lighter app at att yesterday, how gay.

u shake it and the screen looks like a lighter.

really?

yes really

See this would be alot less gay, if they were doing it for charity. THAT would be fucking awesome. They just suck for this though.

Looks like it’s already been pulled from the app store.

When you search for “rich” it gives you the auto-complete suggestion of “i am rich”, but when you click on the auto complete suggestion and search for it the only thing that comes up is “Platinum Sudoku” for $3.99.

heh… doesn’t surprise me.

A lot of those apps are overpriced junk. Sort of why I’d like it if they ditched the “app store” and just let you add software from your own sources.

now im beginning to worry, i dont my phone locked down by apple at ALL, when its jailboken its totally opened right?

yup

even have access to the file system to store your own shit on it if you want

ok good

so…is the mouse ok

just got it

ballliinnnn

:lol:

printscreen + PS + email to your self= Free

But then you don’t get the satisfaction of knowing you were able to afford it.

Pff. Poor people…

+karma for using the term “MacFaggotry” :tup: :lol:

I just bought it and ported it to my $100 8525 running WM6.1 because I am da king bitches.

No…not really. Dumbass

It’s only a grand. I wipe my ass with hundreds.

MMmmmm mac koolaid goooooooood.

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd75/jsears77/ATT00092.jpg

lol +karma

pff i can do the same