FAWK. I've converted

I :heart: my iMac :gay:

welcome

pics?

go away. macs hate you. :whip:

I actually like Mac except for the one button mouse. I would put windows on it.

we don’t care:gay:

dot

only thing i dislike about it.

Penny pics of crocs.

or birkenstocks.

umm the mouse has a right click :gotme: 1 button but left side = left click, right side = right click

macs really have two buttons even if controlled by one.

on my macbook if you tap the pad with one finger it’s a left click, with two fingers it’s a right click.

I also LOVE that if I touch the pad with two fingers and move them up or down it scrolls on the page. but I suspect PC laptops have copied this by now.

LOL.
I may be next though.:uhh:

its similar, just along the side of the touchpads (on some laptops) but the gestures on the new macbook pros are 500x better as it include pinch which is pretty awesome.

for the people that complain about the no right click, if thats a reason you don’t like it then you should probably stick to speak and spells (that and you can use any “PC” mouse you want and it does the same functions regardless, including your blessed right click).

Way to take a joke so seriously. Maybe I should have added the :winky-face: for you. :roll:

you may or may not have been joking but every single mac thread has the same response over and over and i truely think people are that dumb :stuck_out_tongue:

:walter:

The more I get into photography the closer I get to buying a mac.

I’m a little worried though because just yesterday I was browsing over at the apple store and the dark clouds rolled in and giant hail rained down. Maybe it was just a coincidence.

stop trying to right click me :hay:

do it - say goodbye to photomatic and photoshop for your basic editing and embrace the ease of iphoto for importing your nikons raw’s, adjusting levels, cropping and keeping your crap organized… It also does version history “behind the scenes” which is really nice.

I did it on my PC for a long time, finally decided to use my macbook for more than just firefox and started using iphoto and havent looked back :stuck_out_tongue:

I bought one b/c I wanted to play with the iPhone SDK…I switched over to it as my primary work system b/c i prefer iCal to outlooks calendar by a HUGE MARGIN. Also since I put together a lot of presentations these days and keynote > powerpoint not to mention the 3-d graphs in numbers > excel’s charting.

are you not using entourage? its pretty stellar compared to outlook… I havent had much chance to mess around with 2008, but 2004 had a really nice project management tool.

yeah give it a cple yrs and you will wish you didnt waste your money. i bought a mac in 05 and was all about the mac until i found out how much more “bang for the buck” a pc is. with mac you waste your money on a fashion statemnt. even with upgrades my mac is a pos. your gonna regret it