think different. Apple.

they probably all drive VWs too. fags.

http://www.pizdaus.com/pics/MC3KUw7uCDtL.jpg

Man, I do not like macs. I just don’t get why everyone loves them.

LOL… WTF?!

Anyways… I have a mac or two :frowning:

Why? It does what i want it to better than anything else…

I’d call it gay, but I’m posting from an iphone…

Serial killer alert,first row,4th person in.

lol,that is pretty gay.

Unique, just like everyone else. :tup:

Its kinda ghey that mad people are jumping on the apple bandwagon, I liked apple better in 1994 when I was the only person I knew that had one.

I still will never ever own anything but an apple. Ever.

pc > mac

posting this from a macbook

so it gives you better sexual pleasures than a woman does?:wave:

Think differentLY.

I love the guy walking up the isle… its like “fuck this, ill never go mac… ever!!!”

Mac’s were kinda designed so people who know nothing can bullshit.

They were probably provided like Medaille does.

Incoming UB Dental school are required to buy a preselected MacBook Pro or a Lenovo laptop. I think 95% of them this year bought the MacBook Pro. The dental school puts together a certain configuration and accessories and they HAVE to buy it. The sale goes through UBMicro and the dental school.

Ugh:roll2:

3rd row, 4th seat in- white girl flashing gang signs

Also kid in top right corner in yellow shirt looking like he just woke up from a nap hahaha, theres alotta funny shots of people in here

Acutally… macs kidna developed most of what people take for granted. I met the guy that worked for Apple, who developed the graphical user interface that we all know and love today. He showed us poloroids from back in the day when they were coming up with this stuff. Mac’s were designed to be a good computer, and now, from 2001 and up, they finally are.

–mark

:headbang: