Making CF parts

wow, you sat here for 3 hours? hitting refresh… i guess i owe u 15.75

seriously… ?

It took me about 8 seconds to find & post those. I don’t remember where the links are for the informationals that I read years & years ago… so I checked with my old friend… GOOGLE

http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=&q=fiberglass+basics

hence the reason i give people SOOO much shit who post the obvious… i even hosted a CF how to in the DIY/Technical section of THIS FORUM…

nnnnnnnnnnnno not really
perks of a desk job

again^^^^

IL

I know… i do this too, most of the time, but I’m having a good day.

right and once you said that i looked there viper.
then
i wanted more info and you kept it up

i checked google and found some stuff but wanted more
WTF

whats so damn wrong with getting as much info as possible from different people.
no one does things the same way. some have better methods…im seeing whats out there

maybe it is because you are not mechanically inclined??? To the people that tried to say give the kid a chance, look up the threads that he has started, and seriously I wish UBRF was up so you could see some of the shit that was posted there.

Honestly, this one is my favorite

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41538

once again stupid $hit coming from people who dont actually help

newman posted this:
nope. i think honda dealers sell blank plugs so that you can’t x-ref them to other models and have to only use honda brand.

IT will have a part number on it, but the real part number is hidden underneath. Once you pull the plug, locate the part number stamped on it, get some rubbing alcohol and some cheesecloth. (if you don’t have cheese cloth, boxer briefs work, but take 40% longer) rub the old HONDA fake part number off to get the real NGK number.

is that really neccessary?

all people have to do is answer the f’n questions and stop being douches

i might not be as mechanically inclined as some of the people here but how does one get so mechanically inclined…TIME, reasearch, asking questions right

well, if i ask a question be like the person that might have answered one of your questions back in the day and helped you out.

unless I was born mechanically inclined and perfect like some of the ones here

RIGHT^
i didnt do any researching for fiberglassing. i just jumped into it. which is why my part didnt come out the way i wanted it to
now
im looking for stuff about carbonfiber and doing research

haha thats a funny video
espically since i used to take things apart all the time as a kid…and i now work for an engineering firm
hahaha

thats getting sent around the office :tup:

IL.

help me sew some stuff, and I’ll help you f/g some stuff. it’s a win win.

SOUNDS GOOD MAN :tup:

this should get you started.

the rest of you are lucky it is my birthday, or there would be some infractions handed out.

this should get you started.

the rest of you are lucky it is my birthday, or there would be some infractions handed out.

what is this dickhead day? some of you people should seriously get your nose out of the sky.