Man...do i have a story to tell

This is the stuff that doesn’t happen to those of you who don’t live in “the hood” as u so nicely put it. Leaving my uncles house today(homewood) i was pulling around the corner when an impala almost side swiped me coming around the corner fast…so i slowed and proceeded to go once there was room…i look in my mirror to find the window rolling down on the car…i’m thinking…i have my interior neons on(red in color) and i’m in homewood(a proclaimed “crip” area) and growing up not too far from there my first instinct is…aw damn i goofed…RUN! So i went up to the next stop sign and made a left turn…slowwed to see if i was being followed and i see their reverse lights are on…so i sped up to the next stop sign…check mirror…the car is flying around the corner behind me…so i just said screw it and pretty much put my foot through the floor…blew about 3 stop signs…powerslid around 4 or 5 corners and blew a red light…starting distance from the car was about 1 city block…when i finally stopped it was about 3…why did i stop? i saw flashing strobe lights!! WTF…i got pulled over by task force(for those of you who don’t know what that is…it’s pretty much narcs) So i have 6 or 7 guns pointed at me and a few angry cops yelling for me to get out…so i got out and got checked as usual…they ran around looking for crack rocks or whatever else i would’ve dropped if i was a native to the neighborhood and ran my info…everything came back clean of course and i thought it was kinda ironic how one of the cops went “why do you have two phones(i have a sprint and a nextel)” but he said they put two and two together when my info came back clean and they took a look at my sprint badge(still in uniform after work). The funniest comment was “Your driving a neon…and were still outrunning us…our cars suck…if you would have kept going you would have gotten away” But i got off scotch free…they knew my uncle(who is a cop) and were actually cool people…task force…thats better than a speeding ticket anyday(as long as you dont get shot)

damn you neon owners are nothing but trouble

See i was in what sloR/T referred to as “the ghetto”…who in their right mind goes to homewood on this board without even ever living in the vicinity? nobody…thats just about the murder capital of pittsburgh…I call it savin my black ass…and i don’t even think they hit the lights until i flew through the stop light and around the last corner…pfff…man…but i thought it was crazy…aren’t cop cars supposed to be uber fast?
That could have ended bad though…like that young guy killed over in garfield recently…unlike SloR/T i thought before i acted…my thought was…“Red lights in my car…in homewood…dumb mistake…damn they are turning around…MOVE!” Even the cop said “shit i don’t blame you i wouldn’t have stopped either”

In the end, your still a wanker.:1320:

the bigger question is… why the fuck do you have neon lights on in your car?

cliffs?

“'Your driving a neon…and were still outrunning us…our cars suck…if you would have kept going you would have gotten away”

mabie you are a crack head and the cop really said
‘’ wtf were you thinking trying to out run us in a fucking neon, theres no way you would of gotten away you gay ricer"

dude im sorry but a neon isnt outrunning, a police interceptor

280hp 4000# its possible

i’ve always thought the same thing and it wasn’t an interceptor that was on it me was the impalas that task force uses which i’m pretty sure are stock and from what the officer was joking about “have bad transmissions”… none the less after i stopped from seeing the lights it took about 8 seconds for task to catch up and about 12 for a few interceptors to come out of nowhere…i’m sure there are a few city cops on the board that are hearing about this as we talk about it…i’m just glad that i got let go after engaging in a chase…cops are more understanding than previously thought

city cops are usually now if that was w.mifflin or bethel or something gay like preppy area they would have had you arrested booked and taken to jail (like i was) but thats a long story and i have to go to work.

cliffs i got arrested leaving the w.mifflin walmart because my buddies are jack asses and the cop followed me instead of them. :nono: now i have an arrest fleeing and elluding and disorderly conduct on my record.

crazy!

i think xlogic wants to be pistol whipped sometime in the near future if he keeps making posts and saying shit about me in them.

i drive through homewood to go to my garage a lot of the time…

cause he’s a crypt?

Sorry to hear about this. Sounds to me like you did the right thing and then were cool headed with the po-po when you realized they weren’t coming to getcha. All in all, just another day in the ghetto.

:1320:

where is your garage at? There are a few neighborhoods over that way that aren’t exactly “good” but homewood is just ridiculous…it’s a shame that a lot of people can’t even return to where they grew up at because of the current condition of the neighborhood

hardly…i’m black not stupid

the ghetto seems to be spreading too…we moved from east liberty to get away…when we moved to north braddock years back it was still quiet…but then the hoodlums moved in and there went the neighborhood…

so scared

no where near there LOL… i live in the :greddy: north hills and work in oakland and my garage is in the south(east) hills… so i drive through there sometimes depending on time of day and roads travelled.