ok seriously.. what is it with my car and camaros?

yes it happened again today. this time it was a older flat black one. like a 78 or so i would say. all flat black with painted silver vents on the fenders… you know real mullet like. story goes as follows:

i was coming home on a busy road (cant post locations right haha) and it was pretty clogged with traffic as usual. i was driving normally in the right lane and i see this shitbucket in the left lane going slow. i figured it was just busted and didnt work cause my mom had one like that and even when it was in good shape it still was always broken. anyways i pass him not even giving it a 2nd look. then i hear this noise like bolts falling on the ground and hes next to me. i look over at this grimey ass dude giving me the most joe dirt look ever. i acutally just started laughing at him and i think he got mad. he just kept staring and driving next to me until the light. there was a car infront of me and none in his lane so he stops next to me and is like " you wanna run that thing?!" i kept smiling and told him i would kill him but whatever he wants to do. i get infront of him and he pulls so close to my bumper i could almost smell his mullet grease in my car. i think he wanted to go from a roll but i wanted this kill to be from a dig ( no excuses right quik:burnout: )

so i take off hoping he keeps up so we can get to the next light ahead of all the traffic behind us. i notice instantly hes having trouble just keeping up to go to the light. he gets next to me and is like what was that?! i told his redneck ass i wanna beat your shitbucket from a dig. when it turns green go ill even give you a car. light turns green and he launches(well what i assume was a launch) i slip the clutch let him get a car and then i got on it. top of 1st shifting at 5500 (cause something is wrong with my car my redline is currently 5500 not 7200) mind you all the races i won have been at this shift point. anyways im next to him shifting into 2nd. 2nd gear shifting into 3rd im like 4 cars or so and i see another light so i slow down never getting into 4th. he gives me this shiteating grin and turns off the road. i knew it wasnt where he was planning on going cause he turned into the 1st parking lot and waited for me to go. i guess he didnt wanna get beat again. i just think that shits funny that he was so sure his mulletmobile was gonna beat my civic. oh how they all learn:hsdance:

i really dont know what was done to this car. im assuming header and exhuast maybe a few other mods but nothing major. this thing was slow as balls maybe a mid 14sec car but he acted like it was such a race car i had to show him up. that and acting like a tough guy while weilding the sick greased out shitcut made this race even better.

u havnt came across the right one:

any how goodkill!:beer:

yea i know but i wish i could. i dont mind a loss its all in fun. this one was just too good to pass up tho:mullet:

nice kill frank

cool… (danwould u fucking drop it)

good kill ace, its always the slow cars that wanna roll . its like everytime there is a real challenge they dont race

if i would have roll raced him it would have been just a complete embarassment so i wanted to go from a dig so he had no excuses as to why he lost. he looked like the type to be like “lets go again my AC was on”

flat black with silver vents? PIMP! :mullet:

Good Kill…:bigthumb:

rattle can chrome actually

more upscale than duct tape

gives his car that M3 look at half the cost.

:rofl:

u know what it was…before he raced u he wanted to make his hair look good so he pussed it down wit his right hand…and in the process of shifting into 3rd his grease made his hand slip…and u won…LOL