first kill since my cars back together: domestic down

i finally got my car together and have been driving it about 2 days. i was meeting with some friends and this camero pulls in. i would say its like a new bodystyle one like a 99 or something. so i guess someone told him i wanted to run my car which i was anxious to see what it would do so i walked over and talked to him. i got the typical its stock deal. i asked to pop the hood and saw a intake with some nitrous. so im like ah your spraying huh? the guy starts to laugh and hes like its only a 50. so i was like ok lets go get on the road and went to my car. im pretty sure i heard a “that car is gonna get fucked up” or soemthing along thoes lines when we were leaving. we go get on the highway and turn around to come the other direction at the light. i ask him you wanna go from a roll or a dig (even tho im on 14’’ steelies and bald doral tires:hsdance: ) hes acts hard and says it dont matter whatever you want man. so i tell him spray or no? he tells me ill see first what its like on the spray. i guess he thought he was gonna walk me or something. so we get the green and are going from a 15mph roll. on the 3rd beep hes spraying, im spinning and im about a car on him already. then there is more spinning in 3rd and im about 3 on him. finally traction top of 3rd and hes back there about 5 or so and hes not pulling so i just let off. he flew by and back into the lot and got pretty silent. i asked him if it pulled pretty good and he looked away. guess he didnt expect that.

nice kill

:cool: frank

shag:blue:

nice kill

It’s even more satisfying when they have attitude. :bigthumb:

yea i know haha. i just walked over and was like oh your spraying… well lets go and walked away. he must have been like wtf? he had that cocky ass attitude acting like a hardass before we went. then we came back and he didnt speak 2 words :kekegay:

nice kill:bigok:

Good kill

damm next time ill make sure that my 427 is on slicks and i launch off the transbrake

damm next time ill make sure that my 427 is on slicks and i launch off the transbrake

ricer… lol:)

do you think this is a better quote than the one in my sig you said? im having a hard time deciding which is better haha.

next time ill not push the gas in so much and launch off my e-brake so he would have a chance

haha

Nice kill. Cocky = lose.

nice kill.