Mark's Track Day! Oct 14th (Dunnville Autodrome)

Woke up 30 minutes before the alarm went off.
I am officially pumped up and ready to go.

See y’all at the track.

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Imagine if we could say the same thing about work days :eek3:

See ya soon :wavey:

damnnnn i feel like crap , ok guys im gonna be there like 10 or 1030 , just cant make , got home at 4am, ahhhhh, im ready to runble thought , lol

timo, get it out of your system, you wouldn’t want a stock KA creeping up on you @ dunnville!

Good to see everyone out there today… good times.

Thanks John / Mark for the couple of laps…

It was a lot of fun, thanks guys for putting on a great day!

awesome day guys i had mad fun , no better way to enjoy my birthday !!

Had a great day, 40 laps = full tank of fuel…Thanks for putting this on guy’s, very well organized…Rotary made it home to Gonad

awesome car jim , great driving as well man , props to u pal , gonna take me some more trackdays to get up there

Thanks Timo…Was that you in the white GTR? if so nice ride as well…

also had an awesome day and cooked my brakes just like last time. I was the big guy in the gunmetal GTR with stock rims. Every GTR out today was bitten by the by the brake fade bug. So next season im gonna need tires, rims, and brakes. I need a cheaper hobby.

yeh jim that was me , thanks, should have stopped and asked u for some pointers , but oh well next time man

LOL…anytime, catch you next season…

glad everyone had fun, I had a blast today.

thanks to all who participated…

Awsome day man i had a blast great first track experiance! some wild cars out there u2dyno your s14 is sick! who was that in the white widebody GTR? good job and thanks for everything
scott K

Widebody GTR is Timo.

I’m glad a lot of you had fun today. I had a lot of fun myself, I definitely got to do a lot more driving this time than I did last track day. :slight_smile:

Also, thanks to Sasha for coming out and helping us out!

who were you??

Woot woot!!! AWESOME day!

Thanks Mark.

Turned out to be such a nice day. Hardly any incidents and lots of people probablly got lots of track time.

My pics are coming up shortly. :bowdown: to Osad for takeing some :cool: pics with my camera :slight_smile: