*MTD Lapping Day* Sunday August 10th (Dunnville)

Alright guys, get your cars ready for our next event. What usually happens for the last hour of the day is we run the track counter-clockwise. It’s pretty fun and a lot easier on the brakes.

As usual, we will provide everyone with FREE bottled water and there will be a BBQ there as well.

Spectators are welcome and it’s FREE to spectate.

Track: Dunnville Autodrome (website)
Type: Grip (NO DRIFTING)
Time: 1:00PM to 7:00PM (Sunday, August 10th)
Price: $100 each prepaid. $125 at the track. $25 for a second driver.

Helmets are required for convertibles but we recommend that everyone bring a helmet. If you don’t have one, you can rent one at the track for $10.

The best way to keep in touch with our latest events is to email us at markstrackdays@gmail.com requesting us to add you to our mailing list - the mailing list is always the first place we go to when sending out information and event announcements.

How to pay:

START EMT’ing your payments to marktay87@hotmail.com
Also, please Email (marktay87@hotmail.com) with your name, username and email so that we know who is sending us money.

Don’t forget to send me the answer to the secret question as well! (marktay87@hotmail.com)

We no longer accept PayPal.

You can contact me via email at marktay87@hotmail.com

You can also call me @ 905-399-9398

Just to let you guys know, the only gas station near by is an Esso. So I’d highly recommend bringing some extra gas to the track.

http://www.dunnvilleautodrome.com/images/track.gif

Get your cars ready guys. :slight_smile:

lots of slots left

hope to see some of you out there!

spectators are still free right?

of course! :smiley:

Hopefully the rain holds off for us. new tires are on, and are pure awsome. Looking foward to sunday.

what’d you get for tires??

Doh, wedding to go to out of town and complications with the R888 fitment arghh…another MTD missed.

Falken 615’s, I dont have much to compare them to but so far I love them. See you there John.

I was going to come out to my first track day, unfortunately my rear exhaust hanger broke off on the chassis and i cant get it fixed till Monday. Ill have to catch the next one

I’ll be there, in all my hungover glory.

ugh… guys… do i have to go? i know i havent been in two months (:bsflag:) :eek2: but how will the forecast be? i think i need to get my race on, even though i’ve done dick allll to the terdcel…

of course you do

no excuses

#@&$ me sidewayz, i guess i’ll be waking up nice and early to get ready, might put the other cluster in so i have a gas gauge, LOL :smiley:

Are we still doing this in the rain?

of course, these guys are hardcore, this isnt nascar, we dont stop for rain :smiley:
watch out bigmoney vehicles, im coming for you :cool: (well maybe not with slicks on…)

i just came back from the autodrome i when to watch i was there for an hour seemd like you guys has fun and i guess it rained in the morrning but after 4 there was no rain up there seemed like a nice turn out :thumbs up:

just got back (in all of our seized left caliper and no right pad glory!) and i had a blast, rain is FTMFW, and same with slicks, which makes for mad-jdm-tyte-trail-braking-turn-in-over-steering-dorifto :smiley: misha loved it, haha, was crazy fun!

i just need more power :rolleyes:

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=37749&highlight=wrench

I havnt decided whether yours was more or less ghetto then that, haha.

Thanks Mark, Mike and John for hosting it, I had a awsome first track day, the rain was actually fun and it dryed up later on. Got the best of both worlds. Good turn out too.

My wheels need abit of a cleaning though, or maybe I’ll rock em black, screw paying for powder-coating

for a second i was like “is this dude calling me ghetto?” :smiley: then i looked at the thread, haha that’s epic, i have finally seen it.

needless to say, once we got home, my dad put the fresh set of pads we had sitting in the porch on :wink: