MTD Open Lapping Day! Sunday July 13th! (Dunnville)

Alright guys, get your cars ready for our next event.

At the last event, we did change the track layout to counter-clockwise during the last hour and it was great! It’s a great way to end the day as it isn’t as hard on your brakes. :slight_smile:

As usual, we will provide everyone with FREE bottled water and there will be a BBQ there as well.

Spectators are welcome and it’s FREE to spectate.

Track: Dunnville Autodrome
Type: Grip (NO DRIFTING)
Time: 1:00PM to 7:00PM (Sunday, July 13th)
Price: $100 each prepaid. $125 at the track. $25 for a second driver.

Helmets are required for convertibles but we recommend that everyone bring a helmet. If you don’t have one, you can rent one at the track for $10.

The best way to keep in touch with our latest events is to email us at markstrackdays@gmail.com requesting us to add you to our mailing list - the mailing list is always the first place we go to when sending out information and event announcements.

How to pay:

START EMT’ing your payments to marktay87@hotmail.com
Also, please Email (marktay87@hotmail.com) with your name, username and email so that we know who is sending us money.

Don’t forget to send me the answer to the secret question as well! (marktay87@hotmail.com)

We no longer accept PayPal.

You can contact me via email at marktay87@hotmail.com

You can also call me @ 905-399-9398

Just to let you guys know, the only gas station near by is an Esso. So I’d highly recommend bringing some extra gas to the track.

http://www.dunnvilleautodrome.com/images/track.gif

Ill be there if they let me in :slight_smile:

Lots of spots still available guys!

do you know if there is cheap camping nearby??

There are lots of camp grounds near by.

http://www.grandrivercountry.worldweb.com/Dunnville/WheretoStay/Campgrounds/

ditto.

^^^ haha

if you guys are gonna go out… go out with a bang!

Ive got a set of slick tires for the civic this time so I guess they cant complain about the ‘sliding’

greattt dayy

good turnout and, minus the two casualties (240 broke balljoint, fc threw a fan belt), everyone had a wicked time

we got sickkkk vid. i have some and Jon (conky) has some too

Jon, make that video! i can even come by with a blank dvd and grab the raw footage from you to mix the in-car/external stuff

thanks for chasing me, it was a blast

Great day… even if it was just from the sidelines… :slight_smile:

as if buddy!

i have video evidence of you going off into the grass

Define “grass” :420:

Do you now mikey! … I think your camera girl needs more practice… :slight_smile:

Define: Grass

Its like a curb… but softer.

incredible day

thanks to everyone who attended and thanks to everyone who helped/volunteered their time

and thanks to hurricane for fixing my piece of shit so we could keep beating on it :slight_smile:

<3 mud.

no problem buddy, chasing you was fun. Got some great footage. I just wish we had more time, I wanted to get some outside footage of the S14 doing some hot laps.

Ill try to edit it tonight and start posting.

I watched the footage of the red integra that was crying about me. I still cant belive he got pissed off. Completly unaware of his surroundings. Ill post that one on its own :slight_smile:

Ill give you the raw footage anytime, just let me know when you want to meet up.

why do i always hear about the drama after the day is over hahah

i’d rather straighten this shit out at the time so that people don’t leave with a bad taste in their mouth about the day… i dont know what happened but hopefully nobody got too pissy…

i didnt even drive that much but i had a wicked time yesterday…

Its no big deal…at least with me, I cant speak for anyone else. I was a little angry at the time Fobwall apraoched me about it but that quickly went away.

The only bad taste in my mouth are the fibre glass splinters that I ate from my front end :slight_smile: Other wise I had a blast.

lol, good to hear :smiley:

I’ll let the video speak for itself…

This is the “Incident” between Conky and the guy in the Red Integra who was freaking out about how dangerously Conky passed him…