MTD Open Lapping Day! Sunday July 13th! (Dunnville)

That pass was definitely dangerous. Passing on a straight away is a definite no-no

:rolleyes:

ether way i dont think that was the best corner to pass but it is true if there is someone driving around faster get out the way

very nice car tho prob there nicest car there

Sure there are better places to pass…like the entire lap before hand…either way at the time I thought nothing of it…I just got fed up that I had to put put for so long. Also the guy had a passenger…how did both of them not see me coming?

Mark told me that the guy was so pissed off that he was ready to fight!!! WTF??? Leave your ego at home. My first day at the track with the S14 (264 RWhp) was years ago at Shannonville…I got smoked by a 4 door Jetta (slowest car there other then me ). Did I cry??? NO!!! I realized that I couldnt drive for shit even though I thought I could. Thats the way the cookie crumbles…

I have great clips from through out the day that im editing down…Ill post them later.

that vid was hilarious

on the one hand, it’s technically a driver development day, not a balls-to-the-wall lapping day

so we can’t be too too strict about people not letting faster cars by

but, obviously, common sense and common courtesy dictate that you should always know what’s going on around you and, if someone is on your ass and wants to pass, you should slow down and let them by

the guy was ready to scrap? haha… wow.

Yeah, in the end, it was just an open lapping day and people should take it easy. However, many people go to these days for different reasons, I’m sure conky is there to drive his car as hard as possible so that he can improve his driving skill.

And if people are just not letting him by, I would be pretty pissed if I were him.

Less chit chat, more video!!!