MTD Open Lapping Day! Sunday June 15th!

Alright guys, get your cars ready for our next event. What we might do dffierent for this event is that we might change up and run counter-clockwise for the second half of the day. It’s a lot faster if we run counter-cloockwise.

As usual, we will provide everyone with FREE bottled water and there will be a BBQ there as well.

Spectators are welcome and it’s FREE to spectate.

Track: Dunnville Autodrome (website)
Type: Grip (NO DRIFTING)
Time: 1:00PM to 7:00PM (Sunday, June 15th)
Price: $100 each prepaid. $125 at the track. $25 for a second driver.

Helmets are required for convertibles but we recommend that everyone bring a helmet. If you don’t have one, you can rent one at the track for $10.

The best way to keep in touch with our latest events is to email us at markstrackdays@gmail.com requesting us to add you to our mailing list - the mailing list is always the first place we go to when sending out information and event announcements.

How to pay:

START EMT’ing your payments to marktay87@hotmail.com
Also, please Email (marktay87@hotmail.com) with your name, username and email so that we know who is sending us money.

Don’t forget to send me the answer to the secret question as well! (marktay87@hotmail.com)

We no longer accept PayPal.

You can contact me via email at marktay87@hotmail.com

You can also call me @ 905-399-9398

Just to let you guys know, the only gas station near by is an Esso. So I’d highly recommend bringing some extra gas to the track.

http://www.dunnvilleautodrome.com/images/track.gif

If I get the car I’m scoping out, count me in. I’ll give an official word later in the week + send the cash.

are helmets mandatory or wat the deal, never been to one of these.

Helmets are only mandatory for Convertibles and any car that has a full cage in it.

you know i’ll be there mark, you can’t beat the price!! in a whole day of driving i used 35 liters of gas!

if my horn dont work can i still come?

I don’t think the horn needs to work, i didnt see anyone honking all day, plus the time attack car probably has no horn! :stuck_out_tongue:

You don’t need a horn. :slight_smile: You’ll be fine.

Spots still available!

awesome im down ill send you money next friday

Signed up again :slight_smile:

thewird

im comin this time

Get your cars ready!

I’m 90% sure I’ll be there, I’ll call you Mark

The Sentra will be there. As likely will George.

Sounds great guys. Just let me know.

6 days, get on this

its fathers day so we are waiving the “secondary driver” fee of $20 for anyone who wants to bring their dad along as a second driver!

Someone come pick up my payment…

haha jim just bring it to the track ;]

i only have on request, that i get the #5 on my car this time, my friend is hell bent on me having a mach 5 replica hahah