Now A $40 Full Lapping Day **pics**

BECAUSE OF LOCAL RESIDENTS FILING A FORMAL COMPLAINT, THERE WILL BE NO DRIFT ALLOWED AT DUNNVILLE FOR THE REMAINDER OF 2008.

The Onyx Syndicate has already paid for the track on July 12th, and through special arrangement with the management of The Dunnville Autodrome we are changing the drift day into a full track lapping day at reduced cost.

Full track lapping is being offered for $40

It has been negotiated that the proceeds will be split between the track and The Onyx Syndicate, but we plan to hand over all proceeds to the track to help fight the case against the residents at the provincial level.

Please come out and support the track and support drift in Ontario by not drift…??? yeah sounds weird, but it’s true

Lapping can be paid in cash at the track or you can contact Josh (Onyx Z32) or myself to arrange pre-payment.

July 12th, 2008.
Dunnville autodrome
12 - 8pm

http://onyxz32.sagemind.com/proam.jpg

Nice Banner! Keep us updated!!

Thats a sweet civic on the left.

is there going to be a package deal where we can prepay for all 3 events?

yes there will be.

but that will be through D-Ops who will reconcile with SON for people who participate in this event.

Hey guys…payment information and official registration forms will be posted online shortly. I know I promised last week but a few new details came up and want to make sure its Kosher for the release.

Looking forward to having SON240 and Onyx Syndicaste on board this year. The season is going to be SICK!

Hey boys, sry for the long wait…registration form online:
http://www.driftops.com/registration/DriverRegistration_ProAm2008_v1.pdf

You will have the option to compete all 3 rounds or round by round on the registration forms.

See you this season!

Please Read The Details In The Lead Post.

what a buzz killer

Only shannonville for drifting, but it’s probably booked to the tits now

both true.

aww man, i booked this day off and everything. I wanted to drift!!!

is drift-ops going to move the drifting to a different track and date?

i heard tmp isnt hosting anymore drift events too… is that true?

what the heck? where is round 2 of drift ops going to be then ? or is this old news that someone bumped and i jsut never knew…its still on the drift ops site…

it just happened.

Neither Dunnville or TMP can do drift anymore this year from what i am told. but i havent heard it confirmed from TMP or CSCS. They might be able to swing it still.

we are reducing the price of the lapping day next week to $40

I’m down

oops forgot there was no edit option.

There are obviously limited spots right? How do we reserve?

as far as i know it is first come first serve.

this is a combined effort negotiated between us and the management of the race track.

i’ll post more details when i have them.

12-8 lapping day for $40? Whats the easiest way to register and pay?

thewird

is it just the noise polution problem… or is it something more?
i was reading a while back that the small city of dunville was mad about the track becuase, he was making money and not giving back to the community.
but everyone who goes to the tracks stops n gets gas and or something to eat drink…