Now A $40 Full Lapping Day **pics**

we are not setting up a registration page.

come to the track, pay, lap.

even if 50 people show up you’ll still get way more than your money’s worth.

might come out to lap that day… sigh why is our province being so damn ignorant…???

should i bring spare drift tires? never been to a grip event

gay

yes bring two just incase

might come

any track day for 40$ is worth it

As long as all the people don’t throw off the orangization and safety of the track :wink:

thewird

just out of curiousity, what would happen if one were to accidentall slide their car :smiley:

If you do it by accident, its fine. If you do it too often, you might catch John’s attention (the manager) and he might ban you from the track permanently.

thewird

^true.

so just dont.

I still dont understand how the people in the town can complain about tire noises…it is a race track…thats where cars race and racing related noises happen… espically at cayuga…some of those drag cars are insanely loud how can they complain about it in the middle of the day i can see if we were all out there at night drifting on track…but i still dont understand how this is allowed to cancel the track days…:S

They want to close it down completely. This was a middle ground for the year I think.

thewird

Also, Cayuga has similar problems. However, they can’t close down the drag strip because its been there since forever.

thewird

That drag guys have been around for like 50 years. Alot of them even live in the town. It’s like a serious sport to them almost. So they ignore that.

The dragstrip is WAY louder than the roadcourse by FAR! They just tolerate it.

Gay.

also remember that dunnville is a FRIGGIN AIRPORT…

oh those planes… meh…

cars squealing tires though? UNCONSCIONABLE

I honestly think its all just a run around for us.

They want all the drifting taken off their tracks strictly because in long term it does ruin it, and because of the previous years drifting and building a relationship they don’t want to take the blaime of just straight out kicking us off the track.

yea go figure now they are just pushing us back out on the streets were trying to behave but now they are just fuckin shit up

they never liked drifting on their tracks and now they have full excuse to not allow it. that is all. that is it. wen i saw dunnville drifting? i was so surprised. but its lost of hope/

^you may be mistaken on that one. The owner of Dunnville came by in the spring when we did our test and tunes and took a ton of pictures. He said we were crazy and that he liked drifting.

However most track owners do not like the mess created when people go off the track and full throttle it back on leaving debris all over the track. Then at the end of the day taking off and not cleaning up. Also cleaning up around he pits at the end of the day helps out alot to and creates a positive image on all of us as enthusiasts.

EDIT:

Justin spoke with the track owner this morning and he has cleared some stuff up.

The bylaws for the area state that there can be no tire squeeling.

He also stated that drifting at the track has torn up the infield and scattered debris all over the track which he did not appreciate spending hours cleaning up to allow the next users to use the track safely. This actually costed him money vs the cost for us to rent the track.

He also stated that he did not see drifting as a competitive sport more so a form of showboating. However he was more then willing to help us find a more suitable place to use which he suggested being an oval track.

Apparently his views of drifting have changed or the gentleman we met in the spring was not infact the track owner.

using sliding off and cleaning up the track as an excuse is a bunch of bs. if it cost him money then just build in a cost to cover clean up for all drift events. it sucks that you have only one place to go, shannonville, to hold drift events.