MTD Open Lapping Day! Sunday June 15th!

we should be able to accomodate that i’d think

Got my new TPS, im in…

awesome! thanks mike :slight_smile:

but i’ll try to be there on time and stuff, :rolleyes:
edit: but it’s gonna be hard since my dad is coming yet again…

I’ll see you guys there then!

we’ll try to remember to save #5 for ya daniel ;]

The weather is going to be great tomorrow guys! Nice and sunny! I’ll see you there. :slight_smile:

Another great day put on by MTD’s, weather and track conditions were amazing….

thanks jim! we’ll never get enough of seeing your monster out there… friggn love that car

what a great, great day

terrific weather, terrific turnout, terrific drivers and cars

thanks everyone for making it so awesome

cant wait for the next one! (which is coming up July 13, so sign up soon!)

That was such a hot time! Loved every second of it. Thanks again for a great day MTD.

Sub Story

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?p=320290#post320290

it was an awesome day, i like it when its wet, but when its nice and hot, i can go balls out, my dad is a magic maker, no more hesitations, and a fast lap of 1’27.9 on the reverse config :smiley:

mark, john, mike: is it okay if i hit someone when they get in my way massively next time? :cool: We need a driving instructor there, the lack of knowledge kind of scares me :frowning:

I will see everyone in july, hopefully i’ll be making the benjamins and get some coilovers on that beast…

weee! need more pics

and no its not ok if you crash in to someone :smiley:

however, if someone is being a douchebag tell me or mark and we’ll talk to them.

It was a perfect day for racing!!

Only problem is, you may get flaged or thrown of by the Dunnvillle staff. I dont know what it is that I did wrong but if someone has a problem with the way I was driving please let me know. No hard feelings.

What car were you driving?

It was definitely a fun day though. I hope I can make the next one.

thewird

Dont get me wrong, I had a blast. It wasnt until the end that he started being a dick to me.

I was driving the blue civic hatchback…You?

I only have a couple worth showing (that my sis took).

Dustin arriving, not knowing what’s in store for him on that fateful day :o

http://www.gonrad.com/200806/th/mtd1.jpghttp://www.gonrad.com/200806/th/mtd2.jpg

I was driving the blue RX-7.

I think I overheard something about you being too close to people in the corners and locking your brakes.

thewird

Maybe there should be different sessions(a) group (b)group based on car and or driving skills…Drivers meeting’s are always a good idea at the start of the day aswell.

Conky…Who was being a Dick?

Jon (the manager/employee) at Dunnville was giving Conky a hard time for drifting but when I went out with conky, he was just really pushing the car which made the car both understeer and oversteer at times. I just told Jon to go out with Conky so that he can see how Conky drives.

But thanks for coming out guys!

Jim, I’ve thought about it but a lot of the people that came that day were last minute. It’s hard to get groups set up unless we get all spots filled before the actual day and that way we can probably create groups.

Do you have any ideas on how we can do it? You probably already have something in mind…so lets hear it! :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Fobwall;320395]

Jim, I’ve thought about it but a lot of the people that came that day were last minute. It’s hard to get groups set up unless we get all spots filled before the actual day and that way we can probably create groups.

Do you have any ideas on how we can do it? You probably already have something in mind…so lets hear it! :slight_smile:

days.

Sure:

For the people who show late, they will be held off the track until one of your marshals goes over the rules for the day.

Try and have two groups of drivers, group (A) for those that want to push their car to the limit, group (B) for those that are new or just don’t want to drive hard for what ever reason, I’m saying try.

Mandatory, Bring your car to the pits with 4 ways on after you have come off track and report to one of the marshals, these cars should be inspected for safety.

I found drivers giving different signals for passing, waving people by on corners, freaking out at cars coming up on them to fast. A little control at the start of the day should settle things down before all hell breaks lose.