Sunday, APRIL 20th, 2008 - Dunnville Autodrome Season Opener

http://www.markstrackdays.com/smalllogo.jpg

MTD’s first track day of 2008 will be held on April 20th from 1:00PM to 7:00PM. We’ve got 7 days booked for dunnville so far, each on a sunday and one day per month. We are considering adding some more in there also at other venues with a possibility of Shannonville and/or TMP. Additional Dunnville dates will be announced in the near future.

Track: Dunnville Autodrome (website)
Type: Grip (NO DRIFTING)
Time: 1:00PM to 7:00PM (Sunday, April 20th)
Price: $85 each prepaid. $105 at the track. $25 for a second driver.

Helmets are required for convertibles but we recommend that everyone bring a helmet. If you don’t have one, you can rent one at the track for $10.

We’ve got a website! It’s still in the works and at the time of this posting is pretty ugly and there’s not much there - but this is where you will find the official running list slots as they are purchased as well as other information regarding our track days.

The best way to keep in touch with our latest events is to email us at markstrackdays@gmail.com requesting us to add you to our mailing list - the mailing list is always the first place we go to when sending out information and event announcements.

How to pay:

START EMT’ing your payments to marktay87@hotmail.com
Also, please Email (marktay87@hotmail.com) with your name, username and email so that we know who is sending us money.

Don’t forget to send me the answer to the secret question as well! (marktay87@hotmail.com)

We no longer accept PayPal. Sorry!

You can contact me via email at marktay87@hotmail.com

You can also call me @ 905-399-9398

Just to let you guys know, the only gas station near by is an Esso. So I’d highly recommend bringing some extra gas to the track.

http://www.dunnvilleautodrome.com/images/track.gif

25 spots left

I’d like to reserve a spot, but it may be too early for me to complete My car. Maybe next time :frowning: If I’m bored is there a chance I can come out and Watch?

You’re more than welcome to just come out and watch. Everyone is welcome. :slight_smile:

what track layout are you going to be running on?

Probably just clockwise. Maybe counter clockwise during the middle or end of the day if people get bored.

the layout runs like this, usually clockwise

http://spd.blinkerfluid.org/mtd/layout.jpg

First track day of the year in two weekends!

I better order some parts!

And find time to install them…

I’m so excited…

Are you about to loose control Dustin?

22 spots left

19 spots left

If I can get the Honda together in time, I will be there!

hey guy’s if anyone needs a flatbed delivery out there or back let me know and if i get to take one out then i’m already there to bring someone back if heaven forbid anything goes wrong

post up here if anyone is interested or pm me

mark, i’ll let you pay me in other terms if you catch my drift

The 20th is my 20th birthday, do I get a discount?

haha well, if you pay before April 20th it’ll be $85. It’s $105 at the track. :wink:

what other days do you have booked?

May 11th

any spots left?

R33, yes there is spots left give mark a call! :slight_smile:

Depending on how the previous night goes (UFC) - I would be interested in coming to watch.