Sunday, APRIL 20th, 2008 - Dunnville Autodrome Season Opener

the car should be ready for then

If I come as a spectator (I’m driving my own car there) - would anyone be willing to let me ride with them on the track? It’d actually be my first time. :slight_smile:

of course, just about anyone will be more than happy to have people ride along with them… bring friends too :smiley:

I’m sure you’ve heard this already - but most of them aren’t ready for the season yet…friggin slackers.

Are people from Toronto/Mississauga meeting somewhere first? Or just show up at the track at 1pm?

I believe that most people will probably go there on their own, but some might meet up with each other.

GTS, I’m glad to see you’ll be going :slight_smile:

Remember that discussion we had? I think you’ll like what you see!

10 spots left

Osad

Are you comin out for this one?

I’ve got somethin interesting to show ya…and it’s not the SR that you love so much :slight_smile:

Mark If there are spots left IM COMING!

8 spots left. Whoever is interested in coming to spectate is more than welcome to. There will be a BBQ there tomorrow.

6 spots left. For those interested in coming, call my cell at 905-399-9398

Don’t pm me as I probably won’t be online.

Thanks

Mark

Spectating is free? I might come up with my brother just to snap some pics and what not.

I might be there. Gotta talk to Mark and Mike first…

Car’s not ready and won’t be out unfortunately :frowning:

Yep, spectating is free. It’d be awesome if you could come out and take some pics. You take really good pictures. :slight_smile:

Dan, I believe mike will be going home tonight and he’ll be coming down to Oakville in the morning and we’ll be going to Dunnville from my house. I’d call him tonight and arrange something if I were you.

im so friggn excited!!@#!%@#%@#$!@$@#

ps we might need people to help, come spectate and help me out a bit ;]

Well It’s 4:30am… I kinda got drunk and forgot about this. So unless by some grace of G-d I’m awake in the morning in like 2 hours when you guys leave, I’ll come to the next one. Car will be ready.

Sorry Marky, next time buddy.

dammit, my battery conked out on me this morning. sorry I cant make it Mark, next one FORSURE.

Damn it Mike… you suck… go to CT and get another battery!

Anyone feel like helping install and bleed some brakes in record time? I waited last minute and then call called out to the FNF4 set this weekend LOL

Or I have a discounted spot for sale or I’m taking the Bimmer LOL.

PM me or Mark.