Mark's Track Day! Oct 14th (Dunnville Autodrome)

http://jammin.jshost.ca/mark/Marks%20Car/Dunnville%20Pic.jpg

EDIT Okay guys, I have an important announcement to make. Try to be there by 9:30 so that I can get you signed in. I’ll be setting up a table at the entrance where I’ll get you to sign the waiver right away and then you will also be asked if you’d like to be on the mailing list. If you want to get that out of the way, you can just send me a pm with your email letting me know that you’d like to be on the mailing list.
Thanks

ALL SPOTS ARE FULL RIGHT NOW!

Alright guys, I had a LOT of positive feedback regarding sundays’ event and a lot of people also mentioned that they would like to come out to another lapping day so here it is. I’ve booked the track for Sunday, October 14th

Track: Dunnville Autodrome
Type: Grip (NO DRIFTING)
Time: 10am to 4pm (Sunday, October 14th, 2007)
Price: $100 each prepaid. $120 at the track. $25 second driver.
Spots: 35

Helmets are required for convertibles but I’d recommend that everyone bring a helmet. If you don’t have one, you can rent one at the track for $10.

I will also need a few volunteers to help me with the flagging.

How to pay:

START EMT’ing your payments to marktay87@hotmail.com
Also, please pm me with your username on SON as well so I know who you are.

Don’t forget to send me the answer to the secret question as well. Thanks![/b]

You can also pay me by direct deposit, just call me, or pm me to ask for my information.

You can contact me by PM or email me at marktay87@hotmail.com
You can also call me on my cell @ 905-399-9398

Just to let you guys know, the only gas station near by is an Esso. So i’d highly recommend bringing some extra gas to the track. Just bring a jerrycan of gas. (20 litres would be good).

Here is a picture of the track:
http://www.dunnvilleautodrome.com/images/track.gif

I am also starting a mailing list so that I won’t have to post my track days on every board. So just send me an email and let me know if you’d like to be on it.

I’m so excited and I just can’t hide it
I’m about to lose control and I think I like it

Here are some clips from the Sep 16th…
S14 hunting Skylines and some good battles with civic!!! Enjoy

mmmm might be able to make this one we will see though
glad the last one went well Mark

Mael

anyone selling r-comps i think its time to push the car a bit

i can get new nt01’s, not sure if you meant used or what…

Free plug for my friend Mitch at JDM Imports. They had stacks of Hankook Ventus RSS for dirt cheap.

http://www.jdm-imports.com/

I myself haven’t driven on them but I know Jon @ JIC who runs the S15 Time Attack car on them and it is very competitive.

hey John
ya im looking for used tires im a cheap as$ lol

Hey Dave
do you know if he has 17/235-45/what ever sidewall

ill give him a call anyway

Mael

Another track day! I’m in!

Just a note for you KAT guys, don’t forget to bring some extra Oil… you know just in case. :slight_smile:

Kidding aside its always a good idea to bring some extra fluids to the track just incase you lose a line or something.

There will be 2 lists now, Interested, and Paid:

That way, everyone will have a fair chance of coming if they’d like and they won’t have to wait till someone pays to know whether or not they can have a spot.

:slight_smile:

im interested! and you know ill end up coming :slight_smile:

try this site here, http://www.casc.on.ca/forums/index.php?
used r-comps come up for sale all the time.

peace

Based on how the last event went, I noticed that a lot more people signed up and paid towards the end and I also had to tell people that they couldn’t come because spots were full. So I’d recommend that you guys sign up asap and start paying as well!

Paid:

1. Bog (Lith) S14
  2. Andrew (Subaru WRX)

Interested:

1. Roger (sr20)
  2. Zeeshan (turbozee)
  3. Dustin (Hurricane)

if I have new tires by then ill on 100%
ill let you know asap.
im waiting on rims though,
no point in putting expensive tires on bent OEM rims.

Sounds good, there’s still time and you could always put your name on the interested list, it just lets me know that you’re interested.

Just a quick note for those who are not on Mark’s mailing list, I’m going to be involved in the organization of these days also so if you have general questions feel free to contact myself OR Mark, just to help keep the load off of marks shoulders. Mark will still be the one collecting money and doing pre-track things and I’ll be organizing most of what goes on the actual day of the event.

Speaking of the mailing list, if anyone here didn’t get a chance to make it out to the track to sign up, pm myself or Mark with your email address and name and we’ll get you added.

After this event you will no longer be notified on SON240SX.ca of future ‘Mark’s Track Days’ - Derek Nichols (dip) has worked hard to create an audience here for his days and we respect that. He is away right now and unable to organize any days so that is the only reason you see and mention of these days on SON… so if you want to hear about these days you better provide your email address!

Something else I wanted to mention is that I need some volunteers to help out with flagging and general organization of the day on October 14th. If anyone is interested I promise to take good care of you for helping.

You’ll be provided with all of the free cold waters you can drink, a nice chair and flags… we might even buy you a nice piece of steak afterwards if you do a good job :slight_smile:

PM me if you’re interested - the job is easy and I’ll personally give you a quick training session so that you know what you’re doing!

Mark, expect my payment at the end of this week. Also, im a member on a bunch of other forums, if you like i can get some threads going… pm me and let me know if you want me to.

That would be awesome!

I am interested but I cant fully commit this soon. I completely cooked my front brakes from the last one so I gotta get that sorted out first. Anybody got GTR front rotors kicking around by chance?

do they cross reference with anything available locally? i have a dealer account with napa and they have pretty good prices on brake stuff. pm me if you have a part # or another vehicle available in canada that i can look up as an alternative…

z32 tt maybe?? i dunno :slight_smile: