Mark's Track Day! Oct 14th (Dunnville Autodrome)

Hey man i was wondering a few things

I have never been to track but want to start going for fun. I was curious do u need any previous experiance or would there be people to take me for a quick lap or to? also how far from aurora/newmarket area is this track if you have any idea? how much are helmets where can i pick one up ?

thanks alot hope i can come out

Scott

Sign me up for marshalling/volunteering

If for any reason I can’t make it on the 14th I’ll definitely give you ample notice for you to find another volunteer

I’m done driving for the year. IBtehfunny :squintnono:

Seeing that I have a generous donor for some tires I will be able to attend. I will send you the cash when I get paid on Friday and see everyone at the track on the 14th.

Definitely, if you’ve never been there i’ve made it mandatory to go for a ridealong with someone experienced or have someone experienced ride along with you.

there will also be a drivers meeting where everything will be explained to you.

awesome thanks G! i’ll put you down… i’ve got two guys now just waiting on a third and we’re set!

quick update

i’ve now got 3 volunteers and thats all we’ll need, thanks to everyone who offered to help!

Flagging. Car will either be fixed or off the road by then :slight_smile:

Arsalan (TurboZee’s Brother)
Dan (Osad) <3
Gonad (Gautam)

these are our 3 volunteers at this point in time.

I’m in!

Paid:

1. Bog (Lith) S14
  2. Andrew (Subaru WRX)

Interested:

1. Roger (sr20)
  2. Zeeshan (turbozee)
  3. Dustin (Hurricane)
  4. Richard (Roast)
  5. Mike (240 420)
  6. Joe (Zagatto)
  7. Mael (Oni Kyan)

Gonad, we will finally meet. It will be momentus.

It definitely will be. An epic encounter of monumental proportion. :cool:

I am interested will get back to you about it later but I might just come out as a photographer for the event.

Oh my I’m already getting giddy. I don’t usually like brown people. But I’ll make an exception for someone’s name who is so easily mistakable for a part of the male genitalia.

Paid:

1. Bog (Lith) S14
  2. Andrew (Subaru WRX)

Interested:

1. Roger (sr20)
  2. Zeeshan (turbozee)
  3. Dustin (Hurricane)
  4. Richard (Roast)
  5. Mike (240 420)
  6. Joe (Zagatto)
  7. Mael (Oni Kyan)
  8. Calvin (Miata)
  9. Henry (350z)

I’ll try to be there to help service and tune anyone whos interested in going faster

whether sandra will be there or not is in the air

holy shit, i’ve been dying to see sandra go on dunnville

it would be rediculous to have you out there doing some instructing too man, that would be a crazy addition to the day.

Sweet…Cant wait

Im in , widebody skyline gtr , ill pay later today , i can pay through email money transfer right ? cant wait , the beast is ready !! lol

Yup, just send $100 to marktay87@hotmail.com and don’t forget to send me the answer to the secret question.