Mark's Track Day! Oct 14th (Dunnville Autodrome)

Don’t worry about what other people are out there driving. Just bring whatever you can and push the crap out of it. You are guaranteed to have a good time.

I will be sporting the r comps, 5 lug conversion and 4 piston brakes :smiley: and mayyyybe a paint job.

It shall be a glorious day for balls out.

wot?? Shit talking implies you don’t show at the track to back it up :stuck_out_tongue:

Thats a lotta work mang. More than I’ve done to the GTR for over a year (read: nothing touched in '07)

I suppose I have a nice suspension ‘parts’ like TEIN FLEX and Cusco sways but I wouldn’t call it ‘setup’ LOL. Never had an alignment, one of the rear wheels is almost 0deg, NT01s are worn on the outside not in! the back end is too high, the front too low making the fenders rub, endlinks are damaged, HICAS crap is still in there and PS pump is dead, the rear brake lines are 17yr old rubber and full of bubbly DOT3 from Motomaster (thanks to Big-Byrd) :slight_smile: I won’t even start on how mangled the bushings are…ask Dan.

There I aired my dirty laundry I feel better…I wanted to get er done but last 3 times I showed up at MSSC… the S14 or Georges AE86 are there getting work done and I get the stick! Time for a new shop.

DBL post wtf

Man just chill out already guys.

You guys are friggin racing for fun on a track; if this was a competitive thing with mone/points/women on the line then it’s a different story. :hsugh:

Some of you have really fast cars; that handle and drive well. Why does everyone need to be so competitive? Who exactly are you trying to impress?

:grouphug:

Nooooooooo0o0o00o Mooooooooniiicaaaa!

[Monica runs Edwin’s hand over her breast before the race]
Monica: Feel that? This is yours, even if you lose. But if you win, you get her too.
[Edwin races and loses]
Edwin: Hey, hey, Monica!
Monica: What’s your problem, nigga? You didn’t win!
[Crowd disses Edwin]
Edwin: Fuck you, then!

Johnny Tran: A couple of Nissan SR20’s would pull a premium one week before race wars.

Whats the matter Gonad? Jealous because you can’t participate? I’m sure you and the corolla could have a good battle, your cars are about par.

:stuck_out_tongue:

how many spots are left mark?and do i need a helmet or just recomended ?just welded my frame and got to workin on the new brake line today…i`m gonna try to be there with the automatic stock just cold air intake then its gettin parked so i want to see what kinda of improvments a can make over the winter including the 5-speed swap

:hsugh:

Ask the guy with the Corolla. He knows I can box.

Ok so check it out it’s like this.

If I come and participate, I get to keep my registration money and the respect.

Is that your car?

…I see a cool air intake…

Hey kollo, yes there are spots left, there are tons of people interested but it doesn’t make a difference if they haven’t paid. So if you want a spot, send payment asap.

I’m standing next to it, aren’t I?

That’s funny. You know, everyone happens to know a few things, and one of the things that we knows is, it’s not how you stand by your car, it’s how you race your car. You betta learn dat.

Paid:

1. Bog (Lith) S14
  2. Andrew (Subaru WRX)
  3. Timo (Skyline GTR)
  4. Roger (Sr20) S13
  5. Dan (Rx8.)
  6. Fred (AE86)
  7. Fraser (STI)
  8. Lenny (STI)
  9. Norm (STI)
  10. Salko (Integra)
  11. Alan (STI)
  12. Joe (Zagatto) Corolla
  13. JamesS (S14)

Interested:

1. Zeeshan (turbozee)
  2. Dustin (Hurricane)
  3. Richard (Roast)
  4. Mike (240 420)
  5. George (AE86)
  6. Mael (Oni Kyan)
  7. Calvin (Miata)
  8. Henry (350z)
  9. Maxgohan (Some guy who loves Dragon ball)
  10. Nate (GTR)
  11. Paven (M3)
  12. multisynclg
  13. JDM-Imports (GTR)
  14. Andrei (S13)
  15. Matty
  16. Veloz S14

Did I hear somebody mention my name and something to do with a box? Was that a reference to a boxer? I used to own a Legacy and that boxer remains the favourite engine in any car I’ve owned.

Although, I’m happy to step into a ring for a fight. Been fighting various martial arts for over 20 years (not hard core) and always love a chance to get my ass handed to me.

Durka durka, Mala mala…

Whats done to your car?