McD's...not good for s13's apparently

I would…but at 3 or 4 in the morning you really only have McD’s in Waterloo…that or instant noodles or more red rave to keep you going. Don’t worry I’m taking my week off to get healthy again…

Thanks for the advice. I thought it could’ve been the idling behind other cars issue but that possibility ended on the third night where the drive thru was clear and I was waiting for the fries and the same problem happened again. Definitely think it’s fan related now…

Yeah! That’s exactly what I was thinking of too actually. I thought there was some sort of frequency being admitted from their drive-thru and that it was actually interfering with a frequency of some rotating component in the engine. omfg this whole time i thought my car was going to die when in fact, i’ve been receiving free ecu tuneups…siiick. maybe instead of doing a burnout by the window the sensor pad underneath actually opens up and transforms into a dyno and basically they can map everything out by varying that emitted electro-radioactive pulse. i’ll have to talk to the manager next time…

It’s definitely not fume related in any way. Gunning it to McD’s…I usually go a bit above the limit so 70-80ish? Wouldn’t really consider that too high of a speed. But my fan does in fact work but I’ll have to look into it or just wait to see if this happens elsewhere or another time. Thanks anyway.