Meatpaws, Explain....

Also to DRock518: My initial post was mainly towards Smokinn SS who really doesn’t post on here anymore and then decides to start a thread about this situation. I just don’t get why people can’t just let shit go, what benefits does holding a grudge get you?

:dunno

I hated him because he was a prick to me. I never said i liked him, at all. Sometimes its just time to let shit go. I could care less if that dude is dead or alive. Hes obviously got a new team of people down there doing shit right, so i cant say anything negative about that. The CCC thing is totally different.

I forgot all of the sudden everyone here was the perfect image of a mature adult and how they go about things.

LOL

Not mad for a bit and my blood pressure hasnt risen a notch. Big difference between irritation and mad.

Have you, or anyone on Shift even met and “shot the shit” with Obama? Doubt it, but its ok to jump on that bandwagen of hate when the topic comes up? Whats the difference?

People act like fuck sticks here or there, in your face, 10 feet away or 1500 miles away. You see it happen, listen to it, read about it, what ever, the level of “envolvment” is only slightly different in my eyes.

Not to start a debate, but did you just compare Obama to Howard?

Obama in one way or another has influence on everyone in the United States lives whether you like it or not. So people (especially the voting ones) have every right to have their opinion on him, hate or love.

Howard little to no influence on the majority of this site so they have no reason to bash him except out of jumping on the bandwagon.

https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbmVF8Jnmh7OKTuW1bQ6WmP8GILHdN9gNHrapwT7lHFtFfHs0KlA

Yep.

:rofl

:rofl

YEAH

hahaha

Dont take it to a grainular level. All I did was turn around the “you never got face to face with XXXX, so you have no right to jump on the bandwagon” and distroyed it with one example.

Fine, maybe I should have used Jack Burn instead of Obama… I am sure maybe a few people bought a ford from him in the area & probably has a bit less influance over the entire country.

I knew what you were getting at…

Just seemed a bit extreme using Obama! :rofl

I was reading the other “obamacare” thread and it was in my head. :rofl

I just :skid 'D OUT

Yall didnt meet hitler, dont jump on the hate train

Mainly its just something to talk about.

People are questioning it because they CAN. Just like you CAN come in here and tell us all to pipe down, grow up, change tampons blah blah blah and I can come in here and tell you to go fuck yourself for that. Thats my point, I dont care if John was seen tongue kissing Howard at waterworks.

I heard that guy was a total dick too… BTW is this seat taken?

hitlers trains didnt have seats… just boxcars :frowning:

free showers though…

hahahaha

Always a warm place for a nap.

Hitler was amazing at getting people to stick to their diet/weight loss plans as well. Doesn’t seem like too bad of a guy :lol

Hitler was a good man /thread !!!